Cricket 19 is now available on Steam

I bought Ashes and refunded it as I felt the price was too high for the experience I had with it compared to my last game DBC 14. But given this price for Cricket 19, I'm gonna give it a longer shot and hopefully enjoy it as much as I enjoyed DBC 14. Thanks Big Ant!!

With regionable price more people will buy and which directly effects the online mode

I had bought

Wow. I thought £35 in the UK was decent but seems some places are getting a massive bargain

This game is 959 rupees but $69AUD? That's ridiculous, a no from me on that one.

Wow. I thought £35 in the UK was decent but seems some places are getting a massive bargain
Its finally priced based on purchasing power of the regions and thats a huge step forward for big ant ,i will try and spread the word and get as many friends to buy this and its much easier since its priced so well,so it will be much easier to convince anyone to try it.[DOUBLEPOST=1564564732][/DOUBLEPOST]
This game is 959 rupees but $69AUD? That's ridiculous, a no from me on that one.
you understand the concept of purchasing power though right?? 959 rupees here is much more when u make much less than a even a quarter of 50-60k aud ,which most people do in south asia. Get a perspective

Users who are viewing this thread