jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello Guys,

Could you please help me to understand the sliders better , so that I could tweak them as needed.

Who ever knows it well, could you please input them, Many Thanks in advance. This will help us to understand the sliders better.

*********************************************************************************************************
BALL MARKER DISPLAY TIME: As you increase the value , more amount of time the marker will show up around the ball.
EARLY SHOT TIMING WINDOW: As you increase the value , Timing will be good even though you play shot EARLY.
LATE SHOT TIMING WINDOW: As you increase the value , Timing will be good even though you play shot LATE.
SHOT TIMING DIFFICULTY: As you increase the value , it will be difficult to hit the boundaries or lofted shots.
ADVANCE SHOT TIMING DIFFICULTY: As you increase the value , it will be difficult to hit the boundaries by dancing down the ground(Advanced shots).
STRIKER SKILL BONUS: I did not understand this slider.
FOOT PLACEMENT DIFFICULTY: As you increase the value , you need to place Footwork more accurately to get IDEAL input for FOOTWORK.
BOWLING QUALITY INFLUENCE: As you increase the value , AI bowls more Good balls.
IDEAL INPUT POWER BOOST: This increases the speed of the shot or ball travel when the input is ideal. Credit - @Gamer Pradosh
POOR INPUT POWER PENALTY: Increasing this would decrease the ball travel when input is poor. Credit - @Gamer Pradosh
POWER BOOST TIMING WINDOW: As you increase the value , you get added extra Power into the shot.
POWER BOOST TIMING WINDOW - FULL TOSS: As you increase the value , you get added extra Power into the shots against Full Toss balls.
EDGES - GOOD INPUT INFLUENCE: As you increase the value , you get more edges on IDEAL timed shots.
EDGES - OK INPUT INFLUENCE: As you increase the value , you get more edges on OK timed shots.
EDGES - POOR INPUT INFLUENCE: As you increase the value , you get more edges on POOR timed shots.
EDGES - LOW STRIKER SKILL INFLUENCE: I did not understand this slider.
EDGES - HIGH STRIKER SKILL INFLUENCE: I did not understand this slider.
TIMING WINDOW: As you increase the value , difficult to Time the ball.
AGGRESSIVE SHOT POWER BOOST: As you increase the value , you get added extra Power into the Aggressive shot.
MISS - INPUT INFLUENCE: Influence of a miss based the input you give. So increasing this would require you to be precise in shots to connect or you would end up missing it. Credit - @Gamer Pradosh
MISS - SKILL INFLUENCE: Same thing as above but this time skill set comes into play.. So say if your batsman footwork skill is low and you increase this meter then you would miss more than you would expect. Credit - @Gamer Pradosh
*********************************************************************************************************

@MattW, you too can add to this if you can help us out. Thanks!

Last edited:
IDEAL INPUT POWER BOOST: This increases the speed of the shot or ball travel when the input is ideal.
POOR INPUT POWER PENALTY: Increasing this would decrease the ball travel when input is poor.
MISS - INPUT INFLUENCE: Influence of a miss based the input you give. So increasing this would require you to be precise in shots to connect or you would end up missing it..
MISS - SKILL INFLUENCE: Same thing as above but this time skill set comes into play.. So say if your batsman footwork skill is low and you increase this meter then you would miss more than you would expect..

Users who are viewing this thread