Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone can make records in batting
Look what i did to saf
i bowled good line and length and got the reward

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
here is the screenshot of the record which i made.

Good work P-I-M-P. You broked it. The difference is this that you played only to break the record but I played & made it in a WC. I will try to break your record too. It will be best to make a record like you made against the strong team like AUS etc. SCO was in my Pool so I made the record against it. If you make the record against Strong teams then it will be hard to break. Try to make it against the hard one........

M

mmm24i

I am Ikram and my record is 8 wickets and o score in 2.0 overs vs England.i dont have any proof because i dont know how to take screenshots during cricket 2002 game can someone tell me how to take screenshots during cricket 2002 game.

M

mmm24i

i am ikram .my second record is i dismissed india and australia for 8/10 in 50.o overs game.can any one tell me how to take screenshots during cricket 2002 game then i can show u that i am a best player of cricket 2002

R

rasi

Press the "Print Screen" Button. Then go to Paint and paste it there.

M

mmm24i

Hi.I am Ikram and my 2nd best best record to play against Australia is 11 for all out in 10.0 over match.

M

mmm24i

HI.I am Ikram.i dismissed australia for 8/10 again.i am so happy.i think one of the best bowler for cricket 2002.actually pakistan players are changed because some of my friends like cricket so i add them my 2nd pakistan team.and iam Mohammad Ikram.some problem with my video card thats why the screen is cutted down from some areas

M

mmm24i

oh my god i dont believe i dismissed zimbabwe for 4.all my friends says that i am the best bowler in cricket 2002.i think they r telling the truth.

Ikram.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by mmm24i@Jul 7 2003, 11:29 AM
oh my god i dont believe i dismissed zimbabwe for 4.all my friends says that i am the best bowler in cricket 2002.i think they r telling the truth.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?? Ikram.
Are you bowling yorkers every delivery? Try pitching it on a good length and seaming it away, most of my wickets these days are caught behind or in the slips.

Users who are viewing this thread