Cricket 2004 Bat Pack

S

Sylvester

I have just made a bat pack that will replace every single EA bat into brands such as Kookaburra, Slazenger, MRF, BAS etc.
You can get it from my 2004 site at Cricket 2004 Oceania

Rahul

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
good work...but cant downlaod it...gives an error...plzz check the link!! and have u made it such that tendulkar has the mrf bat??

R

ravid

Originally posted by Sylvester@Dec 23 2003, 01:01 AM
thanks i have fixed the link. This is the link that goes directly to it http://www.sportplanet.com/cricket2002/aus...s/bats/Bats.zip
As for each player having their bats not just yet as i haven't figured a way to edit every player w/o the ea editor.
How about that file user_(yourname) in My Doc? Would that work for everyone?
Good effort mate, the game looks much better with these professional bats. Thanks for the updates.

P

playjls

im new patches and stuff so how do i get the bats onto my game?

S

Sylvester

copy and paste into EA SPORTS\Cricket 2004\Data\Bats

D

DirtyDog

Love the Work Sylvester, maybe a kit changer now, quite a fw of the kits are still not correct
eg/ Green on Zimbabwe's ODI kit is too light, should be as dark as australia's green. West Indies one sucks, Need a different Pakisthani one and canadian. Victoria's Blue too too light

Thanks

J

jeromedascorp

Originally posted by oby_kicks_ass@Jan 29 2004, 10:05 PM
Love the Work Sylvester, maybe a kit changer now, quite a fw of the kits are still not correct
eg/ Green on Zimbabwe's ODI kit is too light, should be as dark as australia's green. West Indies one sucks, Need a different Pakisthani one and canadian. Victoria's Blue too too light

Thanks
There is already a kit replacer. Tom Hicks made it. go to http://www.sportplanet.com/cricket2002/cri...004/cricket.htm
and click on editors.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by oby_kicks_ass@Jan 30 2004, 03:05 AM

Thanks
Most these kits have been made. Look around for them

Users who are viewing this thread