Cricket 2004 INTERVIEW with EA Rep

S

shawon

:angry: Its really discouraging to find out that ea will not implement network/online play. Now a days its really hard to find a sports game that doesn't have that feature. Anyone who plays the sports game knows after some time its no fun to play the AI. and nothing beats the experience to play cricket with your buddies. So Dear, EaSportsDeveloper plz consider that feature. I m not buying it if there is no network play.

C

cricketfan1

same here mate, as long as its as good as EA has promised ill be happy. I hope they release some domestic screenies soon!

this is not good less than a month to go ang still ea is not releasing much information

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by shawon@Nov 12 2003, 04:21 PM
:angry: Its really discouraging to find out that ea will not implement network/online play. Now a days its really hard to find a sports game that doesn't have that feature. Anyone who plays the sports game knows after some time its no fun to play the AI. and nothing beats the experience to play cricket with your buddies. So Dear, EaSportsDeveloper plz consider that feature. I m not buying it if there is no network play.
take it easy mate!

you should be gratefull that we will even get Cricket 2004!

They cant do absolutly EVERYTHING that you want.

Its hard enough for them to make the game anyway.

R

rasi

When it comes to cricket games, the A.I part is one heck of a thing to do. It is absolutely impossible to have a perfect cricket game with the perfect A.I. So, I think that multiplayer mode is a must for cricket.

do u think their will be a 20-20 cup in english domestic season in c2004 B)

R

rasi

Though I do not always support the idea of 20-20 cricket, I would love to see a 20-20 competition in the C2k4.

new

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Vineet , Can you ask Andrew about how the toss is going to happen(ie 2 captains walking) etc and will there be celebrations on winning at least if not the presentation party

Users who are viewing this thread