Cricket 2004 News and Info

HI,

It is good that there are 75 stadiums in Cricket 2004. I hope they will these moset probably. What are you thoughts. As for me I think the following stadiums will bw there:

India : Pakistan Srilanka

1) Mumbai (Wankhede) 1. Lahore 1. Chittagaon 1. Colombo
2) Kolkata (Eden) 2. Karachi 2. Bangabandhu Nation stadium 2. Kandy
3) Chennai (Chepuk) 3. Faisalabad 3.
4). Bangalore. (Chinnaswamy) 4. Rawalpindi
5). Amedabad. (Motera)
6). Mohali
7). Kanpur
8). Cuttack. (Barabati)
9). Jaipur (Roop Singh)

Remember guys its EA Sports
Dont get too excited.
Since there is not much competition in the cricket gaming market, you will get EA Cricket 2002 with a few updates.
You will get pretty much same gameplay feel, with a little bit better graphics, extra stradiums, and some lame tournament.

I dont agree, EA have had about 18 months to improve on 2002, they have used different motion capture methods etc and I think from the few screens we have seen it is already looking as if batsmens and bowlers actions are alot more realistic. My only concern is the AI, graphics and speedometers aside you dont have a good cricket game unless the AI is upto scratch because in my opinion alot more thinking is required in cricket as a sport than say football and rugby.

That said in the Madden series EA have done pretty well with the AI of another thinking and technical sport in American Football.

If the AI is good Cricket 2004 will rock!!!

Originally posted by karolkarol@Nov 6 2003, 06:11 PM
I dont agree, EA have had about 18 months to improve on 2002, they have used different motion capture methods etc and I think from the few screens we have seen it is already looking as if batsmens and bowlers actions are alot more realistic.? My only concern is the AI, graphics and speedometers aside you dont have a good cricket game unless the AI is upto scratch because in my opinion alot more thinking is required in cricket as a sport than say football and rugby.

That said in the Madden series EA have done pretty well with the AI of another thinking and technical sport in American Football.

If the AI is good Cricket 2004 will rock!!!
WELL i really think A1 will be much improved from the previous games as there has been an improvement in the A1 of FIFA 2004, and it rocks... so i really believe cricket 2004 will hopefully be a much more competitve game against the A1

If only cricket 2004 got the backing from EA that fifa and madden do!!!!

there is a difference fromwho makes c2k2....they do have the same producers but different divisons....madden and fifa are made in north americ, while c2k2 is made in australia...so i dont think this will will be abousltely fantastic but i think it will be good...and i think 2006 will be awesome because they will learn from mistakes

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Nov 7 2003, 03:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Nov 7 2003, 03:21 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-amir51
@Nov 6 2003, 09:02 PM
while c2k2 is made in australia...
Actually it's made at HB-Studios, who are based in Nova Scotia, Canada. [/b]
Yup...

Also, I am satisfied that there will be a speedometer in Cricket 2004, thanks Mani...

One more thing, let's not make speculations, EA Cricket 2004 will be a good game (hopefully), but let's not be too optimistic here... B)

if hb studios is in canada...how come they dont make it for canada(or ntsc version) :angry: That makes me feel like yellng at hb studios...vineet if u talk to andrew wilson, tell him i yelled at him...thanx :lol:

any of u guys know the confirmed system requirements of the game??

y hasnt ea started anything yet??
only 1 month is left for release and we`ve got nothing besides those early game screenshots and that to from unofficial sites
i hope this also they dont hurry the release
they better improve the gameplay and AI

Users who are viewing this thread