Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by umair@Nov 5 2003, 03:42 PM
hello guys confusion confusion confusion .....

1.look at the bats ....in no1 pic? players use a ea bat n no 2pic player use a plain bat
2.No.3rd pic? tv overlays in detail n 4th one is simple
Look at the screenshot of the player editor, you'll see that batsmen have different bats. I'm not sure how many different bats there are, but they won't all be the same. So you can probably edit them how you like.

U were right when u said there wuld be no such match,coz the ***** are no match for indians(in one dayers, atleast).
(A suggestion: Dont see dreams with open eyes,u will be disappointed,mate)

Post edited by Andrew. No racist terms allowed on the forum. NO EXCUSES

hey guys we r suppose to discuss abt Cricket 2004 here
not these things
plzzz sultan if u wanna talk abt this then post somewhere else
as this is only cricket games forum

Why are some of you getting so critical of release and demos etc... why cant we just wait patiently and then enjoy the launch of the game in December, its better in my opinion if they conceal a few things as expectations arent to high, remember cricket 2002, they launched the official site far to early and it had cricket gamers far to eager, it'll mean less stress on ea's behalf.

SORRY PEOPLE!! :(

ANYWAY CAN ANYONE TELL ME the THE PAKISTAN CRIcket TEAM ON CRIKCET 2K4 WILL HAVE THE LASTEST PAK TEAM, or will it be the old classic retired focs like wasim akram?? when i mean latest i mean people like yasir hammed and tafeeq umer any one no?>

Not really a crucial issue mate

I'm sure someone will update it if its not the current team.

of course they will have the new team....they have had 7 months to make them....

Does anyone have any idea whether the game will be released in 2 CDs as FIFA or a 1 CD game as cricket 2002.Just to know approx space requirements,coz tht will also help us to figure out how much details have gone in the game.

kick sultan out of here.
sultan have u forgotten the recently concluded u-19 cup

hope it is a 2 cd game because that will mean they can add a lots of stuff :devilish:

Users who are viewing this thread