Cricket 2004 News and Info

i thought the new pakistani players were going to be in the game? :helpme:

Originally posted by cricket2004@Nov 12 2003, 01:16 PM
The two pics are of cricket2002 easporst are fukin mad they cant seee it bharway gandoo randi kai bachay
I don't care whether it's Hindi or Urdu but please mind your words :angry: or else you'll be BANNED.

Originally posted by Admin@Oct 25 2003, 07:57 PM
Its an alpha which typically means a lot of the textures and graphical work is still to be done since its usually the last thing completed. Also,it is a playstation preview and the a good PC should produce better graphics normally.
can i play world cup in different countries not just england as it was in cricket 2002?

Originally posted by 0601731@Nov 12 2003, 01:20 PM
here it is
wow!!!!!
Great wallpaper
i dont know y have they included 2 pics of cricket 2002
Anyways i liked it
Do u know Guys when will we get more info??????
Any of u guys plzz e mail them n ask
or post the email addresses here so that i can mail them and ask
Especially about the demo ^_^

LOOK THE MAIN PICS IS PKAISTAN V INDIA AT LORDS !! CANT W8 TO PLA THAT O AND IT LOOK SLIKE PAK R KILLIN DEM LOL :P

stop typing in caps or i will have to strangtl you well i need permission, Sir Andrew can I strangle him? moreover, he is not trying to start a war, so try not to give people the idea, he was just joking and he indicated that by the tongue face, u r right and he should not start a war but dont bring the idea up, i have seen guys who have exploded a topic and it just can get out of hand, trust me....

....I haven't seen screenshots of Domestic teams. :blink: Can I believe they are really there in the game??

Well it should as it has liceences from those Managing bodies.

And plus Andrew Wilson has said its in the game so we should take his word for it

Such comments invoking further verbal warfare will not be tolerated in this forum. If you do want to post such comments, then this is not the place for you.

I think you need to grow up a bit.

Well said. Why is it that every now and then someone has to bring up the India - Pakistan thing ?? Come on ... its just a forum about a game. There's no need to make such foolish remarks and invoke more remarks from others. Someone ought to put an end to this !!!

Kewldude

Users who are viewing this thread