Cricket 2004 News and Info

i cant wait to play it first ill take pakistan and india than ill kick indias woof! cause india is a crrap tteam wt do u think all pakistanis
I think that you need some manners, should know the we are all humans and I think you're parents are careless about you.

Originally posted by cricket2004@Nov 13 2003, 03:04 PM
i cant wait to play it first ill take pakistan and india than ill kick indias woof! cause india is a crrap tteam wt do u think all pakistanis
:lol:
Yeah India are so crap aren't they? Getting to the World Cup Final is such a terrible performance.

As you obviously have a mental age in single figures you will have to be told that I am being sarcastic. Grow up.

Well said andrew,

We here to talk about Cricket 2004 not countrys which have some issues. lets keep them issues out off cricket and then you'll see everyone is happy :cheer:

Isnt there some kind of a temporary ban which can be imposed on anyone making such comments ?? :saywhat: Its just so disgusting .... I log into the forum hoping that I'll get something good to read or some nice stuff to download and every now and then, we get such senseless comments.

Kewldude

We are here to discuss Cricket games regardless of any race or where we belong to.Such comments are really shamable and pitiable.Avoid to post any thing if you cannot think properly what you are saying Cricket2004.

cant wait to play it first ill take pakistan and india than ill kick indias woof! cause india is a crrap tteam wt do u think all pakistanis
Hey andrew,when i said something of tht sort,u edited my post .Why dint u
delete this guys post then???

Originally posted by Admin@Oct 25 2003, 07:21 PM
The player models do look a bit crap but lets hope that its just because of the alpha build. There does seem to be hope with the gameplay though from reading the preview
amen to that :)

<--oh why, why can't the fifa developers do the next cricket game????-->

Originally posted by Pat@Nov 14 2003, 04:05 AM
cant wait to play it first ill take pakistan and india than ill kick indias woof! cause india is a crrap tteam wt do u think all pakistanis
Hey andrew,when i said something of tht sort,u edited my post .Why dint u
delete this guys post then???
I didn't delete it because there was no racism involved in the post, just some idiot spouting off. If I remember correctly, you used a racist term, therefore it was censored.

I dint use any racist term.Wat i said was tht pakistani team was considerably weaker than the indian team.Did i say anything wrong??

can we just talk about cricket 2004 now

anyone got any new screenshots lately

ill kick indias woof! cause india is a crrap tteam wt do u think all pakistanis
If he says like this I have all the rights to say pakistan is the worst team of all time,they win only by cheating,all pakistani players are @#%*&$!#
But I will not.Since I respect the forum's rules and Pakistani player's talent.People like him should be suspended or banned.Quit often I see some sort of India-Pakistan argument.

I would be better if this this thread sticks to Cricket 2004 and deviating messages can be deleatd.

Sorry I my statement is wrong or prohibitional.You can delete or edit it.

Users who are viewing this thread