Cricket 2004 News and Info

the reason why feroz shah kota stadium is not included is because this stadium and lal bahadur shastri stadium at hyderabad will not be used for any future international series as both the venues will be getting ultra modern stadiums in future.

In Hyderbad HCA (Hyderabad Cricket Association & BCCI) is jointly bringing up a international quality stadium near Uppal, which is near my office. This is going to be an outstanding stadium and will look somewhat like
New Wanderers Stadium Johannesburg South Africa.

Feroz Shah Kota is also under construction.

BABAI :rolleyes:

Originally posted by mani_2002001@Nov 15 2003, 12:42 AM
Vineet u dint email andrew?????????
The interview has happened.

I'm sure Andrew Wilson is a very bisy man, and does not have time to have people e-mailing him all the time.

on the list of stadiums he says there is 60 stadiums plus 15 for county and ing cups but all the aussie stadiums listed there is what they use in the ing cup

That is a quality list of stadiums. I hope Cantebury is one of the county grounds inclided with its tree in the outfield!!!!

Originally posted by booo@Nov 15 2003, 05:11 PM
on the list of stadiums he says there is 60 stadiums plus 15 for county and ing cups but all the aussie stadiums listed there is what they use in the ing cup
they use other ones as well such as Junction Oval in StKilda and Telstra Stadium

Hi people

Just heard that there will be domestic teams included in Cricket 2004.
Can you guys confirm this , if its true then will it be domestic teams from all countries or just Australia , England & New Zealand.

Also about the squads for countries , will you be able to pick any player from the domestic teams for tests / ODIs or just a list of 18 or so like last time :(

Also do you know if the PS2 version will have all the same features as the PC version , I know the graphics wont be as good but the player editor etc.

Hi,

Our Forum Admin Steve mailed Andrew Wison (EA Sports Manager) asking him about teams , he replied that there will be seperate teams for ODI's and Test's. That means you have the choice to pick players in ODI & Test as injury to players are also included in Cricket 2004. The other factor is that nowadays ODI & Test Captains are different persons.

BABAI B)

I dont know Why EA r not releasing some official info
only 25 days r left for game release and still nothing

Its interesting what you have said mate about there being New Zealand domestic sides aswell, because on futuregamez.com they claim that there will be domestic sides from Aus, Eng, NZ and SA?? and they have had a close up with the game for a preview.

With the Stadiums its clear that there will be the further domestic english grounds in the final 15 as 7 are allready in e.g. lords, oval etc..... and then there should be a few ing cup ones that werent mentioned - thats what i think anyway

Originally posted by iamdavid@Nov 15 2003, 06:43 PM
Hi people

Just heard that there will be domestic teams included in Cricket 2004.
Can you guys confirm this , if its true then will it be domestic teams from all countries or just Australia , England & New Zealand.

Also about the squads for countries , will you be able to pick any player from the domestic teams for tests / ODIs or just a list of 18 or so like last time :(

Also do you know if the PS2 version will have all the same features as the PC version , I know the graphics wont be as good but the player editor etc.

there willl be domestic teams in cricket 2004, but only the austrlian and england domestic teams.

does anyone know that when you pick australia as a team can you use the australian domestic players in the australian team, instead of having a small list

hey guys I think we shud stop guessing on C2k4
and just email any EA sports guy and ask abt some info ^_^
that wud b nice

Originally posted by vijaykr@Nov 4 2003, 03:17 PM
NHL has a live scorecard on ground. dunno when cricket will have such a privilege. 2004?
the crowd loooks worser on 2004 than 2002

Users who are viewing this thread