Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by Mason+Nov 16 2003, 10:37 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mason @ Nov 16 2003, 10:37 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-vijaykr
@Nov 4 2003, 03:17 PM
NHL has a live scorecard on ground. dunno when cricket will have such a privilege. 2004?
the crowd loooks worser on 2004 than 2002 [/b]
who cares about the crowed

i wonder if you will be able to hit the ing cup sign in cricket 2004

Originally posted by booo@Nov 16 2003, 04:25 PM
i wonder if you will be able to hit the ing cup sign in cricket 2004
you can, just put an ING logo on the adboards and try to hit them! :lol:

Originally posted by mani_2002001@Nov 16 2003, 02:10 AM
hey guys I think we shud stop guessing on? C2k4
and just email any EA sports guy and ask abt some info ^_^
that wud b nice
The interview has happened.

Andrew Wilson is not (as far as I know) a personal friend of anyone on these forums! Nobody can e-mail him any time they like. He is probably very busy right now. Give it a rest.

Originally posted by mani_2002001@Nov 16 2003, 07:40 AM
that wud b nice
I would.

Just give me "some EA sports Guy's" email address :D

Originally posted by gilly204@Nov 16 2003, 02:51 AM
does anyone know that when you pick australia as a team can you use the australian domestic players in the australian team, instead of having a small list
But if the player editor is all its crancked up to be then it wont matter , you'll be able to completely edit all the attributes of any player in the squads.

You could change Matthew Hayden into Ronnie Irani if you really wanted :rolleyes:

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Nov 16 2003, 03:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Nov 16 2003, 03:00 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mani_2002001
@Nov 16 2003, 02:10 AM
that wud b nice

Andrew Wilson is not (as far as I know) a personal friend of anyone on these forums! Nobody can e-mail him any time they like. He is probably very busy right now. Give it a rest. [/b]
Andrew Wilson, as I have repeatedly mentioned told me that he will understandably be very busy in the coming month . I was given a personal mail id and ph no: (which I wont divulge for obvious reasons) but unless its something extremely important I won't be contacting him.

He's given us as much information about the game as one can reasonably expect.

Anyone can still try contacting him through EA Sports Australia. Someone might respond if you're lucky.

Yes, i think we should just wait for the next info we get from ea, and i reckon that the next info will be the official site for sure, its clear that ea are trying to get the official site in order very quickly - hence the wallpaper that has been added just recently, this shows that they are getting closer to release and that they are getting some info ready maybe a cool site like the 2002 one which was launched by ea last time around - who knows.

But saying this, I still think its good to speculate about this game. It boasts such an array of great features and options that its got all of us cricket fans champing at the bit to play it. I'm still going to stay positive and expect some sort of info soon off ea.

On the subject of release being delayed - I don't think this will happen as the game has been finished ( supposedly - the last weeks of OCTOBER ) and if I remember rightly it was the same when cricket2002 was ready to launch they gave a release of mid December and that's when it released ( in AUS, NZ ) This game is just two years behind Cricket 2002 thats how I look at it as the UK release was the same as the set one for cricket 2004 FEB2002 for the last game - and FEB 2004 for Cricket 2004. I think EA just want little publicity as possible for this game before release so the people who don't know about the game by now wont have to wait long for release when the official site and more press releases are given and the game is all out in the open. To be honest if it wasn't for games forums I wouldn't even know this game was releasing at all!! as there is basically nothing on it!

Also about getting lucky by sending a mail to EA I sent one, it took a week or so and they replied to me a few days back, I asked weather the official site was ready to be put up and without a straight answer once more they said ? its very nearly ready and should launch soon ? I guess all we can do is wait. And I asked them about the release date aswell and its all on track for a pre christmas release is what I got in reply.

Lets hope we get more info in the next week.

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Nov 16 2003, 03:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Nov 16 2003, 03:00 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mani_2002001
@Nov 16 2003, 02:10 AM
that wud b nice

Andrew Wilson is not (as far as I know) a personal friend of anyone on these forums! Nobody can e-mail him any time they like. He is probably very busy right now. Give it a rest. [/b]
hey andrew i mean not onlny andrew wilson
there r some other guys like jeremy wellard
who work for hb
and can b contacted for info B)

sumon can u email hb studios and ask them abt the game
coz i have asked so many times but no reply
plzz do this

Mate, i think we should just wait now for the next bits of info we get, its no good all of us e-mailing HB and EA all the time they are busy guys and have bigger fish to fry than a few e-mails from us - bearing in mind this game should be launched in about three weeks.

Give it a week or so and im sure a lot of your questions will have been answered;)

Users who are viewing this thread