Cricket 2004 News and Info

no point botherign them, they jsut wont give in and reply back, it is no point....plus they r really busy now, they r in testing phase(probaly past it) and now r into the producing stage....but u cant blame them....they worked their butts off and it to get it released on time(ea and on time dont go in a sentence together, but there can be miracles)

I think the developers should get a nice long rest....there is always something new in cricket every day, like "Oh did they get that new style of shot tendulkar plas or did they get 20-20"I would be happy if they just added an editor so we can create stufff....and i hope they improved game play, graphics are no biggie, iwished they went down because now i have t buy a new video card.......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So whats the expected release date so far ?? cuz seeing different dates.......anywhere from 12 dec to 21 march 2004 :angry:

Hi,
It is already told that Cricket 2004 will be release on PS2 on Dec 7 2003 , and on PC on 12 dec 2003 in the southern hemisphere (ie Australia, New zealand, South africa ) and the in feb 12 it is going ot be released in uk.

babai :)

This editor pick looks nice :D

Just a few of the more basic options B)

20 days until PS2 release :cheer: :thumbs:

Screenshot removed by Andrew. Please don't post screenshots that are already on the forum.

I wasnt aware that exact shot was already on the forum , I saw a very similar one with the facial features of the player but not that one :o

ajamils ...the december 12th one is for the pc in the SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE(aus, nz....woudl RSa count?)
and the march one is the Northern hemisphere(england) and the reaosn for realeasign it in england so late is because....probaly of the county seaosn and their are always players signing....this isnt official but i am guessing that

Is there a website which ships to USA ??? So that i can pre-order it ??

try amazon or some austrlain site....just wiat someone is bound to post it somehwere in these forums

Users who are viewing this thread