Cricket 2004 News and Info

b.c i am going there for 2 weeks in december from 8th dec and im hoping i can buy a copy there cos it sound like im gonna have to w8 a yr for my 1 in england i dont wonn aw8!!

Originally posted by 0601731@Nov 19 2003, 07:15 PM
question!
does anybody know is it going to be easier to score runs than in 2002!
i couldnt score any just ones with luck!
hopefully its oing to be great the screens look good?
keep practicing. Thats the only good way to get better at a game. I had the same problem when I first bought the game.

Originally posted by voigti@Nov 19 2003, 04:34 PM
question!
does anybody know is it going to be easier to score runs than in 2002!
i couldnt score any just ones with luck!
hopefully its oing to be great the screens look good
:o I actually thought the batting in 2002 was way to easy & I hope its a lot more difficult in 2004 :P

One thing I hope they do make easier is the driving , its basically imposible to play the straight drive off a fast bowler , unless you time it ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY then you are caught & bowled.

I also found that I could never get a batsman out bowled in a test match , if it was on the stumps they simply blocked it , and they never missed :wacko:

After seeing the screens of Cricket2004 I have observed that there will be big improvement in regarding to gameplay.
1: Now keeper are not so close to stumps
2: Cameras are looking cool as while batting you can see the crowds in both default and reverse camera.They have also included roaming camera in this game which is really promising.
3: Motion captures seems to me more smooth and realistic ,although still they are not fully evident to senses.
4: Different body types will really make the difference.

However, crowd does not seems to me improved but hope there will be somewhat improvement in this regard.
Waiting anxiously for this game because I hope that it will be tremendous and drastic improvement to it,s predecessor.

B) Hi Guys,

Gear up for Cricket 2004! I have a great news for all of you. Cricket 2004 is on track for release next month in australia, newzealand and south africa. Also the official website will be opening on the first week of december.

for more info see this link form gameplanet :

http://www.ga
meplanet.co.nz/mag.dyn/News/6552.html B) B) B)

babai :D

OH MAN !!!!!! :blink: :blink: :OOO: :OOO: a 100$ ... thats the highest price EA must have charged for a game ever !!!

:gasp: i was wondering whether c2k4 will have a multiplayer option to play online on computers ,cuz i think it iwll be great .

Originally posted by ricky123@Nov 21 2003, 04:29 PM
:gasp: i was wondering whether c2k4 will have a multiplayer option to play online on computers ,cuz i think it iwll be great .
Please read the other posts before posting something that has already been answered several times.

LOL ... that Cricket 2006 comment was funny !!!! We r lucky enough that we r getting C2004 and people r already so confident that there will be a C2006.

May be If we push a lot to them and accept Cricket2004 positively,I think there is chance of even Cricket2005 and Cricket2006 will be must according to their plans I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread