Cricket 2004 News and Info

and guys forget what happed in the past(i mean the ind vs pak matches).
come feb and we wont have to argue anymore.

As for as I am concerned,I do believe that there may be only 2 reason for this delay and first one which seems to me more feasible is that they really want to make the website really cool to inspire the gamers as you remeber it is Chrismis time so lot of sales expected.So hope we will be able to see very cool movies ,screens and demo etc.

May be they will be late especially with pc version but let see what happens in forthcoming weeks.

Hi,
I ordered PC CD of Cricket 2004 from DVD Carve and they mailed me that they will ship the game on 7th December, as told to them by EA SPorts.

BABAI B)

Does anyone know when the official website will be up?? :)

Cheers :cheer:

Just posting this one so I can get my 3 post total & send an email , sorry ;D:

official info on cricket 2004 on playstation.com in the aussie section

Originally posted by CricketWeb.net@Nov 26 2003, 09:07 AM
Just posting this one so I can get my 3 post total & send an email , sorry ;D:
It won't work, you have to be approved now, before you can send PMs, etc. And the way you're going, you're not going to be approved!

I've approved you but please refrain from such blatant spamming in future. I'm sure you'd like other's posts to be relevant and be meaningful while browsing the forums, the same applies to your posts.

thought ill let u no people crik 2k4 will be in the shops in pak pashower / lahore all the major citites frpm 13 dec

good to hear that...then it'll be out in india also by that time!!

yeah...maybe it will be in a major store in canada

*everybody in forum looks and laughs*

:sorry: oh right i have to get real here :(

But i have a plan to play this game...and it is for free...it isnt piracy but i plan to take all the details u give me and then imagine i play the game!!!! No but i think i am serious..i have no way to play this game besides my imganition... :lol:

I have to convince my mom to let out her card and let me buy....but some good news...my cousin is coming and may bring the game if it comes out in time

Users who are viewing this thread