Cricket 2004 News and Info

:) Hi,

This is a message for all members in this forum , if any one wants to buy Cricket 2004 then thay can visit this link below and pre order the game. They will be shipping to most of the major countries across the world, including Canada.

The Link is : www.dvdcrave.com :) :)

BABAI B)

Hi Guys,

What will be you first match when you get Cricket 2004. As for me I would love to play India Vs Pakistan match (World Cup 2003) at centurion. What's you thoughts ?

BABAI B)

Originally posted by babai@Nov 27 2003, 04:46 PM
Hi Guys,

? ? ? ? ? ? What will be you first match when you get Cricket 2004. As for me I would love to play India Vs Pakistan match (World Cup 2003) at centurion. What's you thoughts ?

BABAI B)
Im going to play an exhibition one day match between New South Wales & Surrey. :D

im gonna go straight into a exhib. against Ind with Pak. then go to the nets, then super league!

On tht link of playstation.com,in the list of features , the last feature says :

4 Player, with 2 player co-operative play
What does this mean ???? Does it mean 2 ppl can play using keyboard as in brianl lara or wat ?
Any ideas

I'm gonna jump right into the India-Aus test series at hardest mode which will be ongoing at the time of release. :D

Sten

definately an exhibition match between Pakistan and India.

Originally posted by sten@Nov 27 2003, 08:57 PM
I'm gonna jump right into the India-Aus test series at hardest mode which will be ongoing at the time of release.? :D

Sten
that is only if ea release the game on time.....i doubt that the game will be on time!!

Users who are viewing this thread