Cricket 2004 News and Info

* Practice Nets

* India v New Zealand at Chennai....hopefully it wont get washed out as in real-life!

* India v Australia (4 Tests + Tour Games!!!)

Jus cant wait to try out the new 'confidence-meter!"

Hi Guys,

I think Cricket 2004 is alreay released in australia, go to the below mentioned website and it says that it is avaliable in stock. Also Cricket 2004 will be release on PC in australia on 7th December and on 11 december in Newzealand.

http://www.gamepower.com.au/?pid=1125

Babai :(

i am going to play a 4 match test series between australia and india then a tri series between australia,india and zimbabwe then the county and ing cup and the master league

I will definitely play Sri Lanka vs England. To see if i can cope with Murali!!!

Originally posted by karolkarol@Nov 28 2003, 06:37 PM
I will definitely play Sri Lanka vs England.? To see if i can cope with Murali!!!
Cricket 2004`s murali will not be as in real life
Certainly not that much spin
But if they have included it then it will b great

*Get game in hands

* drool

*open package

*ruin package by more drooling

*open cd rom...

*put game in cd rom and make it hurry

*cd rom gets jammed
and i take it to sotre to get fixed

*then install it

*play on hard

*feel bad then play on easy and just beat the stuffings out of every team :lol:

and of course for u guys that have no common sense when i said "sotre" i meant "store"

Hi guys,

I just saw a preview of the game on tv here in new zealand (on a gaming show).

I must admit it looks much better than 2002 and the batting and bowling animations seem to have improved. Graphics look much better but player models might be the biggest worry. overall i think it looked promising

All said and done...EA are yet to upload a website for Cricket 2004. Shocking!!! :o

When I get the game I wanna go straight to the ING Cup! Play as NSW, as well as try and make my own team of my club!

Users who are viewing this thread