Cricket 2004 News and Info

It's not a problem at all - it just looks a bit funny. I've since found out it can be set to have bars down the side, otherwise it stretches the image to fit the screen - hence fat people.

hey guys......&.......galz
do u wanna seeeeee new screenshots of c-2004
mail me at "[email protected]"

u can get the latest news about c-2004
as my brother(elder) works in HB studios , he gave me all the information and the DEMO will be soon in the market......(indian market) by dec 11

doooo contact me.............

live up to the hype ...it sure
u are going to get THE BEST :rolleyes: simulation gaming experience in cricket B)

Attachments

• naani.jpg
    naani.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0

send ur demands to me
as my brother(elder) works in HB studios , he gave me all the information and the DEMO will be soon in the market......(indian market) by dec 11

u are going to get THE BEST :rolleyes: simulation gaming experience in cricket B)

send ur demands to me

live up to the hype ...its sure

send ur demands to me
as my brother(elder) works in HB studios ,
he gave me all the information and the DEMO will be soon in the market......(indian market) by dec 11

live up to the hype ...its sure

ok buddy if u want to prove urself to be true how bout posting the screenshots here.
personally i think it is just a spam.

:angry: HI,
see what i found!
Cricket 2004 (PS2) Slips
Posted by Barty @ 3:27PM
The latest word on Cricket 2004 is that the PlayStation 2 version has slipped (excuse the pun) back a week. The game is now expected on December 18th. No word on the PC CD-ROM release though -- that seems to still be on the ball for next Friday.

go to this link : http://www.gpstore.co.nz/News/#367

EA Sports is the Crappiest company in the world, even after 18 months they are not on the correct release track! shame on you EA. :angry: :angry:

babai

Originally posted by qwert@Nov 30 2003, 10:42 PM

send ur demands to me
as my brother(elder) works in HB studios , he gave me all the information and the DEMO will be soon in the market......(indian market)? by dec 11

u are going to get? ? THE BEST? ? :rolleyes: simulation gaming experience in cricket B)
hay tell your bro to tell all the *****rs at hb studios to next time they try making a sports game make sure they dont really **** up. like they did with rugby 2004 and it looks also like they have done it to thias game too screenshots are ****ing hidious, wouldnt be surprised if they run like something is stuck up there arse like how they do on rugby 2004, and tell him give thanks to the team at hb for telling all us rugby fans who have been waiting for a rugby game for ages that the game was gonna be good and have all these special features when it didnt, ****in canadian *****rs. the rugby game was crap and although a cricket game is pretty easy to make, thers not all the different rules and different things happening all the time like in rugby, im sure they will **** up hard with this game too.

hte pc version is still set to release on date, and neh take it easy mate i am sure c2004 will be worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread