Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by 0601731@Dec 1 2003, 06:05 AM
hte pc version is still set to release on date, and neh take it easy mate i am sure c2004 will be worth the wait.
No, the PC version has slipped 2 days as well.

hah...knew it...ea can never release a game on time....i wont be surprised if it's delayed even more!!

Hi Guys,

Today I got a reply from Admin of dvdcarve.com the same is as follows:

Hi,

Your order will ship on the 7th of December when the item is released.

Regards,
Alison Venning
www.dvdcrave.com

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, 1 December 2003 5:43 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Cricket 2004 PC CD pre Order

Hi,

I pre ordered Cricket 2004 PC CD.
Could You please inform me when
this product will be avaliable in you store and when
will you ship the Cricket 2004 PC CD to me as per the
pre order.

Thank You,
Debjit roy.

This means that the PC CR is still on track for release in 7th december I mean some stores in Australia will be getting Cricket 2004 on 7th for pre order delivery.

great! wow! can't wait for the game!

babai :) :) :)

The PC CD was never scheduled for release on the 7th. It was scheduled for the 12th. I have recieved an e-mail from Gameswarehouse telling me the date is now the 14th. I can't see how they will be releasing in less than a week when there is no demo, no website, and not much info.

some guy on Amazon.co.uk has wrote a revien and claims to have played the demo :wacko: <_<

Customer Reviews
Avg. Customer Review:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
1 of 3 people found the following review helpful:

SWELL!!!!!, 14 November, 2003
Reviewer: A gamer from Oxford, Oxon United Kingdom
cricket 2004 is absolutely fantastic!! i have played the 2002 version of the game and enjoyed it but i cannot wait for this one to come out as it has all the up to date players like james anderson and steve harmison among others. i have played the demo for 2004 and it looks really fun. I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT MARCH!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mikehextall@Dec 1 2003, 01:33 PM
some guy on Amazon.co.uk has wrote a revien and claims to have played the demo? :wacko:? <_<

Customer Reviews
Avg. Customer Review:?
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
1 of 3 people found the following review helpful:

SWELL!!!!!, 14 November, 2003
Reviewer: A gamer from Oxford, Oxon United Kingdom?
cricket 2004 is absolutely fantastic!! i have played the 2002 version of the game and enjoyed it but i cannot wait for this one to come out as it has all the up to date players like james anderson and steve harmison among others. i have played the demo for 2004 and it looks really fun. I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT MARCH!!!!!!!!
He is talking rubbish. There is no demo yet. This has been confimed by Andrew Wilson of EA and others in interviews after this guy has supposedly played it.

Hi colin,

I said that 7th decemebr is the release date when the stores in australia are going to get the product. Some store are getting the product earlier than others. I asked the DVD crave today when are they goint to dispatch the product and they said within 4 to 5 days , and they also updated my pre prder shipping date to 7th december , now this they can't update if they donot have any information of the proct release date as I can sue them if the product is not shipped on the mentioned time. So I am pretty sure that Stores like dvd crave has direct update from EA Sports AU about the avaliablity of the CRICKET 2004 on Dec 7th

As per the website ea alreay has the details in the EA SPORTS AU website and perhaps they are finishing the pc SJIPPING First. The PS2 is delayed due to sony licencing.

babai

Originally posted by babai@Dec 1 2003, 05:18 PM
Hi colin,

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I said that 7th decemebr is the release date when the stores in australia are going to get the product. Some store are getting the product earlier than others. I asked the DVD crave today when are they goint to dispatch the product and they said within 4 to 5 days , and they also updated my pre prder shipping date to 7th december , now this they can't update if they donot have any information of the proct release date as I can sue them if the product is not shipped on the mentioned time. So I am pretty sure that Stores like dvd crave has direct update from EA Sports AU about the avaliablity of the CRICKET 2004 on Dec 7th

As per the website ea alreay has the details in the EA SPORTS AU website and perhaps they are finishing the pc SJIPPING First. The PS2 is delayed due to sony licencing.

babai
lol, we'll see won't we...

lol sue them for a late dleivery, its not likeu r about to play a debut matchc for ure nationla team and the supplyer of the kit was late dleivering it and u had to go infront of 30,000 people with the wring number and name on! how old ar you anyway

does anyone no wen it will come to pakistan i shoudl think a couple of days or a week at latest any 1 else no?

certain rumours tell me that the official site will be launched this coming week ( anytime this week being the first week of december ) also the 'ea rep' claimed that all areas should be covered by friday ready for launch. before everyone asks where i heared these rumours - a mate of mine sent an e-mail to a webmaster link at www.ea.co.au and he recieved a reply saying they hope to have all basis of the site covered by friday and with a trademark ea reply the launch was then ' very soon '. He sent me the exact link to the mail which was genuine.

To me i expect the site to be another couple of weeks as ea claimed it would be covered by friday but then the launch would be 'very soon' hence that the game has been finished since the last week of October allegedly and the release well what more can i say........

Before i get a backlash of people claiming this is fake etc......
fair enough - your opinion is your opinion, but im just helping you guys out by sharing this info with you that got sent to me from a close mate who wouldnt waste time lying about such irrelevant terms, and bearing in mind i didnt have to share this info with any of you.
Im no fake who gets thrills out of giving false info im bigger and better than the likes of people who do that ( without naming anyone ) like some people who i have seen - i have better things to do with my time.

ill do my best to try and get some more info as i have sent numerous e-mails to easports recently with no word so far - but ill be sure to let you know if i get a reply. The only reply ive had to date was a couple of weeks back when another 'ea rep' claimed release was all on track for early DEC (ps2) which is obviously false information if this slip in release is correct.

even though i have contributed to this speculation about release and the official site etc... i think the best thing we can do is let 'ea' get on with it and take things as they come.

Users who are viewing this thread