Cricket 2004 News and Info

I have just spoken to Mr Andrew Wilson (the games producer) and he assures me the game will be on the shelves in Australia & New Zealand by the 17th of December.

Unfortunately it wont ship to England until February though.

I've already reserved my copy from EB :cheer:

I wonder how good the stadiums will be. Will there be a massive cardboard Murali at Kandy for example???

now you would expect that the whole world will be present int the satdia.....
that's not possible
i think the stadiums will be just like in c2k2....

i live in karachi yesterday i went to pak towers and i asked the owner of the shop that when is criket2004 is coming he said im 100 percent sure on 5. if u peaple wanna ask call 7726756 tats his real shop no ask for khalid zafar and ask from him.

Originally posted by CricketWeb.net@Dec 3 2003, 01:02 PM
I have just spoken to Mr Andrew Wilson (the games producer) and he assures me the game will be on the shelves in Australia & New Zealand by the 17th of December.

Unfortunately it wont ship to England until February though.

I've already reserved my copy from EB :cheer:
u shud have asked him abt the Official Site of Cricket 2004
And abt some extra features

yo im going karachi then to pasower can u pllzzzz give me the CORRECT adresss of the shops pllzzz ill only be in karachi one or wo nights den im off to my uncle weddin in pashower pllz post the correct address ill be stayin at my dad ma8s houe in cliffton, CLIFFTON however u spell it anyway can u give the full address and the area eg cliffton or wateva it thanks hope to see gr8 pak in 3 days going on sat from london!! wooo

also are u sure the 5th b.c it come sout in aus 17 around about?

first time i heard of this feature....read it the review link posted on the last page!!

If players chose they may take charge of a domestic & test team at the same time, selecting players to go on tours while attempting to win the various domestic competitions (similar to International Cricket Captain series).

also 1 more i was wondering....supposing australia tour india....how will they be able to play warm up matches against indian domestic teams when they are not included in the game?? so we'll only be playing warm up matches in aus and eng???

Originally posted by rahulm@Dec 3 2003, 11:14 PM
first time i heard of this feature....read it the review link posted on the last page!!

If players chose they may take charge of a domestic & test team at the same time, selecting players to go on tours while attempting to win the various domestic competitions (similar to International Cricket Captain series).

also 1 more i was wondering....supposing australia tour india....how will they be able to play warm up matches against indian domestic teams when they are not included in the game?? so we'll only be playing warm up matches in aus and eng???
Of course!!!!!!

looks like the info i had recieved was correct after all, the site was due to launch in the coming days according to cricket web - i heared a rumour of a friday launch - lets wait and see..........

theirs no way that the game is going to release in pakistan before it does in aus and nz.

Users who are viewing this thread