Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by bharat_88@Nov 17 2003, 03:44 PM
Does southern hemisphere include India??
Bharat what happened to your geography? India is completely in the Northern Hemisphere.

Post removed by Andrew due to bad language and having nothing to do with this topic

Oh! :wacko: I must be stupid to have forgotten the Geography that I learnet.
Actually I wanted to ask ,when it will be released in India.

Post removed by Andrew due to bad language and having nothing to do with this topic
Boy! that is certainly a very bad thing to happen to your first post. :unsure:

Sorry!Due to some problem with my connection I had just posted the message twice.
Hence I have just edited this post

Originally posted by ajamils@Nov 17 2003, 12:50 PM
So whats the expected release date so far ?? cuz seeing different dates.......anywhere from 12 dec to 21 march 2004? :angry:
Iam not sure where you live but I have a rough idea of the release dates for Cricket 2004 in Australia, New Zealand and the UK. The dates are as follows:
Australia - 7th (PS2) and 12th (PC) December
New Zealand - Same as above
United Kingdom - 13 February (PS2 with PC version following afterwards)

The UK release I think as it concerns me may be changed or delayed nearer the time. I hope it is February and no later. I hope that gives you a rough idea of when the game is out. :mellow:

question!
does anybody know is it going to be easier to score runs than in 2002!
i couldnt score any just ones with luck!
hopefully its oing to be great the screens look good

My God i'm about to fall, you should look after some tutorials

Everyone here can make a run rate of above 20 in EA Cricket 2002 My God!!!
:gasp: :OOO:

Originally posted by 0601731@Nov 19 2003, 07:15 PM
making runs in c2k4 was very very easy.u need help mate.
C2k4 is yet to release and u r saying making runs was very very easy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kiddin' .... this shows how eager everybody is (including me) to get their hands on the game, hopefully ... EA wont dissapoint us . :)

ive ordered my copy of Cricket 2004 on Amazon.co.uk, to be delivered on February 13th in UK for the PC

Those screens are looking realy good. They seem hard to find. Does anyone know where to get more screens?

Originally posted by mikehextall@Nov 19 2003, 06:08 PM
ive ordered my copy of Cricket 2004 on Amazon.co.uk, to be delivered on February 13th in UK for the PC
I ordered mine from Australia to be delivered sometime in December.

Users who are viewing this thread