Cricket 2004 News and Info

I think that EA may release something else in the next few weeks i dont think they wanted to give everything away to early, so id expect another quiet few weeks and then a few weeks before the games launched id expect a lot of concealed info to come to the surface and out into the open with bags screenies and of course an official site with a demo

hope release is still on track for DEC 11

can wa8 for ind to tour pk (prod to me pakistani!) o and any news on relise dat for 2k4 in london?

the england version will be relased before your domestic season, which i dont know when

The webpage is taking ages to load. But it does show a wallpaper added there. Could someone please post it here ??

Kewldude

here it is

Attachments

• 7451Cricket2k4_PC_Spread.jpg
    7451Cricket2k4_PC_Spread.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 11
Have you seen Waqar Younis on the botton left corner? His head looks like little bit big. :wacko: :blink:

The two pics are of cricket2002 easporst are ****** mad they cant seee it

Post edited by Andrew. No swearing on the forum, and keep posts in English so I can tell what you are saying.

cricket 2004 --- dont think any of the pics are cricket 2002....except maybe the bottom left background pic where the umpire looks like the cricket 2002 1.....and plzzz mind your language at the forum....no hindi abuses plzzz

Users who are viewing this thread