Cricket 2004 News and Info

WOW this is so great!!!!! cricket 2004 so coooool!! Just waiting for the release!!! :cheer: :D

yea ,i agree with mani,there is a big difference in the screenshots from futuregamez and the earlier ones.The earlier ones looked more like those of Cricket 94 rather Cricket 04.LOL.But these screenshots r cool,and look like those of Cricket 2004.

Yep totally agree, its a good sign that the screenies are impressing us so far ahead of the release, means they can only get better and be sharpened up, we need more actual gameplay shots and less of the cut screens.

hey guys plzz do a search on google and find some screenies of c2k4
some sites have got screenies by personally contacting ea sports

plzz try to get some and post them here

plzzz guys tryin find something

thanks yaar babai tussi bade great ho

hey guys if babai can find screenshots
u can also
do a search on google.com

I'm disappointed that the score graphic isn't as detailed as in C2002. But, the Umpires look better with hats-hey Vineet can u make that model for C2002? Without hats nexgen umpires somewhat resemble players. :(. But that was a good work by u Vineet and I can't deny that. :)

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Nov 2 2003, 10:59 PM
We're not going to be able to find anything other than what anybody else can find

And you only need to post once!
hey andrew kool man

i just wanted to see more screenshots of C2K4
and sorry for posting twice :unsure:

dont think its a necessity but good as a wee luxury. What do people think of this new batch of screenshots? Personally think the crowd look a bit ropey but for an early build I am quite hopeful of the ingame stuff.

You guys seem to be a little more experienced and knowledgeable about these things so what do you think?

Honestly I reserve my comments on this game till I get a hand on it. Player editor looks good but yet again the attributes for a batsman or a bowler looks to be defensive, moderate and aggressive which sucks. Have a close look at the below screenie, the long on fielder looks like he is struck with a bolt of lightning and is leaving the ground. The bowling action looks crap and surely this wont be improved upon in the final release. I am impressed with NZ domestic cricket as well as the master league. All said and done, the features are a lot more than I expected and no doubt I will be rushing to buy this one on the day of release.

Users who are viewing this thread