Cricket 2004 News and Info

hey dipz do you think you could show us people in england some screen shot s of the england squad please because we have to wait another couple of months, im not allowed to import as my mum and dad are being tight with thier credit card :sorry: ! please. oh and well done with ur previous pics :clap:

geee...they have put a lot of time into filling up the squads!!!!!!!!!! thats pretty kool

SURE ENGLAND PICS AFTER

they saved the game today - watched it today :cheer:

Attachments

• AUS2.JPG
    AUS2.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
HOLY CRAP

some of those guys dont even make the state teams

looks like everyone whos in a state squad can be selected

i like it a lot

how big are the state squads?

thers so many more but i dnt wanna take 11 screenshots of the aussie squad lol :lol: B)

Attachments

• aus4.jpg
    aus4.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
looks like a great game - reminiscent of cricket 97 for interface (menus etc.) and also the screenshots look like a really polished version of cricket 97 obviously with greater graphics by far. This is good as cricket 97 was the best game out before 2004 in my opinon for gameplay etc.....

Any chance you could post some screenies of county sides mate? are the kits fully licensed - sponsors etc? hope so.

im guessing that edit thingy allows u to edit all the stats to do with that player?

coz im interested to see if u can create players only or if u can also edit current players (including names)

ye il do some leicestershire screenshots (fave team) :D

Attachments

• the_england_lads.jpg
    the_england_lads.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1
Well I wanna add myself! Join the tassie tigers and get selected for the aussie squad!

thnx a lot no mroe are needed

the Australia A squad would probably be the exact same i am guessing

thnx a lot you are realli helpful for those who are without cricket 2004 :(

if i had it i wouldnt be giving out screenies lol sorri all i'd be playing it

cheers mate england squad pics would be greatly appreciated. Yer england did preety well if u ask me hooray for england!! :D :cheer: wow that squad is up to date!!

also i noticed that in one of the aussie squad ones "S.Foley" dunno who that is lol had his name greyed out...he injured or something?

also was that screen with the pooh loads of players the thingy where u select players to go on tour?

thnx a lot man u are doin a great job

i think everyone should be thanking ya

Users who are viewing this thread