Cricket 2004 News and Info

Yep This Is Leicester Kit - Exactly The Same :lol:

Attachments

• lestabatting.jpg
    lestabatting.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
could u check Victoria Squad? i wanna see if Nick Jewell is in it.. he should be as he has been 12th man a bit recently

i wanna know coz he went to my school "caulfield grammar" :D

could you get an in game screen of county match ( close up on kits etc.? ) would be greatly appreciated :cheer:

only two more months for us in england :D :sorry: booo! two months too long. It looks so good, cannot wait. Could you post me a pick of freddie flintoff please. He is my fav player even though im in yorkshire!

so are all of the county kits licenced? looks like it - thats really cool. doing a good job mate - you should work for EA and show them how to release a few screenshots to put the potensial buyers out of theier misery! any Glamorgan screenshots?

Originally posted by nickypoo@Dec 14 2003, 07:24 PM
only two more months for us in england? :D?? :sorry:? mooo! two months too long. It looks so good, cannot wait. Could you post me a pick of freedie flintoff please. He is my fav player even though im in yorkshire!
ooo ive always wondered - why do they call him freddy flintoff? isnt his name andrew? btw he had a great series against SA. great 2 watch his innings

il try and post one of him now

all england and aussie kits will be licenced since they have ECB and ACB licenses aswell as NZ and STH AFRICA licenses

the rest are made up but rather good though

Originally posted by nickypoo@Dec 14 2003, 07:24 PM
only two more months for us in england? :D?? :sorry:? booo! two months too long. It looks so good, cannot wait. Could you post me a pick of freddie flintoff please. He is my fav player even though im in yorkshire!
must be gutting for you mate, having to wait another two months! - i ordered mine from dvdcrave.com (AUS) on Friday evening my order is procesed and im expecting it to be shipped to the UK before christmas - bring it on :thumbs:

i've no idea why we call him freddy flintoff it was just a nickname that stuck i think although im prepared to be proved wrong. Freddy for sports personality of the year!! He is a great player anyway can you get me screen shot of him please cheers mate.

glamorgan batting - haha i hit a 4 first ball a misfield

Flintoff cumin next

Attachments

• galmorgan_batting.jpg
    galmorgan_batting.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
I wonder if the aussie players in the county squads can be used to play for england!

lol i hope not :P

someone said bout a bug that changes squads during tornys

Users who are viewing this thread