Cricket 2004 News and Info

amir, what exactly happens when you start the game? and whatz ur 3d card again?

ok i have a 16mb video card and when i load the game it goes to the loading screen and then slightly the bar will move(loading bar) and then it just logs out and i find me self at me desktop

In one of the pics it showed the running marker and it had four circles at the bottom of the marker (top left hand corner) anyone know whats going on?

guessing this is the confidence meter?

Dipz we have seen enought team screenshots
plzz can u give us some gameplay screenshots
like batsman getting bowled,nice shots,catches,celebrations etc.
thanks in advance ^_^

It is great to hear about all the extra teams and stadiums in Cricket 2004 but what i want to know is can you have good competitive test matches and ODI's against the computer?

In Cricket 2002 this wasnt possible, ODI matches were ridiculously easy to defend scores and the computer would be happy to block even if they needed 11 an over and tests were predictable and boring, has this improved in the new game?

Im not too bothered about the graphics as long as the gameplay is much better and you can play realistic games with the computer. With cricket 2002 I dont ever remember having a tense finish in an one day game, when bowling yorkers wouldnt be enough, or having to block out the last day of a test to get a draw and this ruined the game for me.

I have a bunch of more screens in my thread. I will take SOME requests... working on getting some in game stuff

wouldnt u say that editing the games files is not much different from downloading the game from the internet, u r still altering things that EA have spent years creating, they deliberatly dont make editiors for such things so u cant edit them. dont get me wrong im not against editing the files cos i agree it makes the game loads better, im just making a point that its very similar

Originally posted by mikehextall@Dec 15 2003, 01:30 AM
wouldnt u say that editing the games files is not much different from downloading the game from the internet, u r still altering things that EA have spent years creating, they deliberatly dont make editiors for such things so u cant edit them. dont get me wrong im not against editing the files cos i agree it makes the game loads better, im just making a point that its very similar
True, but EA did that with Cricket World Cup and Cricket 2000, and nobody could edit them...and look what happened to them, a bunch of failures...

Hey guyz thx for the video cards tips.

I just got a new ATI Radeon 256 MB VCard and Cricket 2004 shud be great. I'm gettin it in 3 more dayz in NZ.
Hey cud u post a few screenies of the Indian squad,

Thanx a lot

In c2002, HB Studios failed to see the diff. in speed of running in da field or inbetween da wickets but do the running speed differ in C2004?

eg. Inzy runs to one end and Youhana to the other, will one get there be4 (Youhana) ?

Ok we have rain !!!! I was playing in a tour match against Trinidad as I was Pakistan.

I took a couple screenshots that are in my thread.screens

Users who are viewing this thread