Cricket 2004 News and Info

Yes this is true. If u cancel a run player goees half way down to the pitch and then starts to come back!

this is very serious issue. I dunno whether it is present in PC version also.

i palyed tour math c agianst nrothen distric(nz)... i reamed thenm wit pak and taufeeq fidning soem good form and i hit 2-3 sixes with youhana inn one over aginast canada

easy...i am d u m b....lol...moreover cna u spin the ball if u bowl around the wicket becuase i couldnt spin the bowl over or around...any tip dude...u seem pretty advance for an easy mode person

ye to get leg spin, at the start press x, and move the little dot in the centre of the ball in the bottom left hand corner of the screen to the left. I also find it helps not to bowl the ball so fast. loop it up more. Same thing with the googly, but the reverse.
I'm having trouble getting movement off the pitch, can someone help me.

If you just leave the ball will the confidence go down? becasue often leaving the ball allows you to get your eye in! anyone know?

Originally posted by pecky43@Dec 15 2003, 11:22 AM
If you just leave the ball will the confidence go down? becasue often leaving the ball allows you to get your eye in! anyone know?
no, your confidence does not go down if you leave the ball outside off stump. The best way to get confidence is to hit fours or sixes. Even if you only hit 2 sixes in a row, your confidence will go up considerably. :thumbs:

I've played the Pc version for 2 days and i think that its nothing special......althought it has some high points but there are tons of problems

1) Commentary SUCK
2) Lose animations
3) Pathetic fielding
4) Tooo easy even on Medium............u can hit 6 all day long
5) Worst running b/w wickets :angry:
6) Players dive for no reason
7) Yet to see computer bowl a no ball
8) No toss shown

Hb-studios / Ea could have done a better job......cuz the game looks like it has been rushed and not been tested AT ALL. :angry:

commentary is pathetic!!! and the atmosphere and speed of the game is far far too slow!!!

We made 2002 a great game with patches and editors so we should be able to fix 2004.Especially batting configs etc..

Users who are viewing this thread