Cricket 2004 News and Info

i hit six sixes off the first six balls on medim.and was on none for 402 in the sixteenth.gillie 210,hayden 190.then i autoplayed the game and ended up only getting 583.i'm doing foreign tour one-day circuit.

i agree that much of the shots i.e. hook and square cut look very similar to BLC/SWC, but the graphics are polished and the animations are much more realistic than both BLC and c2k2, got beat outside the off stump and batsman nodded his head at the bowler as if to say yeah, that was pretty good.

Particularly to EMO. "We made 2002 a great game with patches and editors so we should be able to fix 2004.Especially batting configs etc..". I'm not having a go at you mate, but these people at EA have had months to make a better game. I've been looking forward to this game because like most people mastered the last one, even with the patches. I'm not going to give them a pat on the back if one or two things are better, I think I deserve a much better game. And it shouldn't be up to us to make loads of patches to make the gameplay better, I mean FFS what do these guys do with their time that they can't make a better game. I'm waiting in judgement, but if some of the reviews some people on this forum are anything to go by, it seems like another easy game. Hope I'm wrong tho.

Does the games manual actually cover all aspects of the gameplay, such as how the confidence meter works etc...
...and does the ball wear and change amount of movement and is the ball replaced after 90 overs in a test?

Originally posted by pecky43@Dec 15 2003, 12:37 PM
...and does the ball wear and change amount of movement and is the ball replaced after 90 overs in a test?
that happens in c2k2 so I'd imagine it would be in C2k4...

Am I right in saying that Scotland aren't in the game at all? Couldn't see them in the World Championship screenshot - please tell me they're listed as an English County team...........

Originally posted by HDBird@Dec 15 2003, 12:55 PM
Am I right in saying that Scotland aren't in the game at all? Couldn't see them in the World Championship screenshot - please tell me they're listed as an English County team...........
It seems not which is appalling as they are not only part of the NL and C&G but also a possible team for next years ICC World Championship. I've got my first patch idea already...

Does bhajji have a turban???????
and Plzz guys plzz let every 1 get Cricket 2004 then u talk abt the patches n all

It seems not which is appalling as they are not only part of the NL and C&G but also a possible team for next years ICC World Championship. I've got my first patch idea already...

I'm getting it on PS2, so canna do patches. Can you add whole teams with the editor??

Originally posted by HDBird@Dec 15 2003, 01:23 PM

I'm getting it on PS2, so canna do patches. Can you add whole teams with the editor??
I haven't got the game yet. The company I've ordered it from are even dopier than EA. They just e-mailed me to say that release in Aus has been delayed 'til the 19th!!! :blink:
No it hasn't you morons it's out! I'd probably be more bothered if it wasn't for the fact that I'm away oevr Christmas anyway and won't get to play it 'til the end of the month.
Anyone with the game, can you add teams?

all you people saying this is just another easy game: WHY?

i agree knocking up reasonably large scores is easy but i am finding bowling teams out very hard(only got it yesterday tho!). Are you lot using autoplay or something, if so, why buy a game and only play half of it?

more importantly for me is whether the people who are saying the game is easy are playing the game on the HARD level or not ?

im playnig on medium as thats the default when u install the game, im doing an ashes tour of australia, got hundred off ten overs against chairmans eleven, that got em off bout 8 overs cos of my poor bowling ability! currently 280-6 against western australia in the first innings of a three dayer (i hope)!

all the people whoi have the game,how would you rate it against blc and c2002.

Users who are viewing this thread