Cricket 2004 News and Info

umair it rusn fine in pracitce because that requires less details...go to c2k4 config and lower the details...take off video screens(like this is jumbotron but u cant see it anyways), shadows=off(u know those dark things that appear on groundwhen u r in light) turn off lod...and put the filtering to billi or point...and maybe but the resolution to 640 by 480

Originally posted by melbournemartin@Dec 14 2003, 11:51 PM
could u check Victoria Squad? i wanna see if Nick Jewell is in it.. he should be as he has been 12th man a bit recently

i wanna know coz he went to my school "caulfield grammar" :D
what campus? Wheelers Hill or Caulfield

WOW!!!!!!!!!!
Got my copy yesterday and its GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heaps more options .better gameplay and I love the player confidence meter .
I would rate it 9/10
But you will get the purists moaning about this and that.
My advice GET IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Rammstein, good to see you again.
I am dying to get the game but gameswarehouse.com.au haven't delivered it yet... :sorry:
In fact they seem to think is hasn't been released! :unsure:

Has EA Sports released demos for Cricket 2004 like they did for Cricket 2002? If yes, where can I download them from?

does anyone know if australian cricket 2004 ps2 version works on my canadian ps2.

Colin I got an email from Games Warehouse on Monday saying mine was being shipped that day. So will hopefully be here before xmas

playing this game for a day now, i can't beleive how unbeleiveably boring it is

think about it dude, how could you make a exiting realistic cricket game, its impossible!

Originally posted by umosay@Dec 16 2003, 01:06 PM
playing this game for a day now, i can't beleive how unbeleiveably boring it is
i disagree i'm finding it quite fun to build up your score as a batsmen and to seam the ball away as a bowler. :lol:

Originally posted by neh@Dec 16 2003, 01:23 PM
think about it dude, how could you make a exiting realistic cricket game, its impossible!
yeah i know, maybe get tony greig in there, he is great and loud.... also have players talking and crowd noises... in cricket 2004 they don't even have the run-up chants :/

Users who are viewing this thread