Cricket 2004 News and Info

Sounds promising! :D I will wait for the UK release though as I feel it is best to wait rather than rush. Anyway as this may be the last post that I will send before xmas day, I wish all you guys a merry xmas and hope you all enjoy the game! If possible keep the screenshots going. :cheer:

Originally posted by chikky99@Dec 17 2003, 12:15 AM
hey
Has anyone figured out how to EDIT players???

Cos some of the palyers have wrong info in thier database. Like if i want to change ratings how do i do that??

Any ideas?
you edit players by going to team management and then going to base copy and you can edit them. Well that's kinda copying them, but you can just delete the original person.

Hey all,
Perhaps this is a stupid question, but do they have actual player stats at all? Ive what ive seen so far theres only ratings.

Originally posted by roamingphantom@Dec 16 2003, 12:36 PM
I am in NYC and played the game last night, its crazy you guys have to wait so long for it considering you live in cricketing countries. Anyway i feel that the game could have been better somewhat

#1 the Pitch should be longer.

#2 The fast bowler's run up should be longer (slightly)

#3 you should be able to change from round to over the wicket? (maybe its there i havent found it yet)

#4 The crowd looks so fake, couldnt they have done a bit better.

#5. Bret Lee bowled a yorker and it bounced over my stumps..what up with that ...

#6 When do i hit a 6 i can never seem to hit one or attemp to even though i am doing the right thing..
I live in Rockland County, NY, just a few miles out side the city...where did you buy the game from??

i hate the format of the menus, i also do not like the ability to see the coin toss. the menus are terrible, they dont have the scroller things, just an up arrow and a down arrow. you have to click it repeatedly to cycle through everything. not too fond of that. also i would like to be able to see the coin toss. all i ever see is "xxxx win the toss and elect to bat" or i win the toss and choose what i want. the mouse is nonfunctional when playing a match with the keyboard, that is another flaw.

i fidn bowling to be much more difficult. i have a fair bit of trouble putting the ball where i want it to be. batting isnt really that hard, but the run assistance thing is very difficult to understand. the batsman take too long to cancel the run.

i like the fluid motion of the batsmen playing their shots and the way the ball jets to the boundaries. more camera angles are good, though i only use the default ones. best feature without a doubt is the practice nets. it comes with commentary. crowds dont look that bad in game, but they are definately not 3D. not a fan of the generic bats, and i have not figured out how to edit players

also, has anyone found the "4 year career mode" that was so hyped up?

Hi Amir,

Can u pls tell me where to get cricket 2004 in canada. I have sent u private message but i didn't get n e reply. Please reply this!!

Thhhhhhhaaaaannnnkkkkkkkssss!!

- steven

Users who are viewing this thread