Cricket 2004 News and Info

Well, this isn't really the thread for opinions, but in any case I haven't got the game yet.
How can a guy who set up all this stuff not even have a Are u living in England because if u are u can go to
a online shop

Well i'm sorry if i offended any one but can we get a topic going instead of poohting around in a oinking mess

yeah.....if anyone has the pc version if you could take a few more screenies and post them that would be great

I'm sorry i'm frustrated that such a good site is being wasted lets get some screenshots and talk about the gameplay

Could be left arm outswinger. Pitches on, no shot played. Probably sliding down, but I know some sub-continent umpires that would give that one out!

all I'm wondering is there all-time teams, england, world,south africa etc..

There's an All Star team, rated 97 out of 100 (Aussies are next with 92) but there's no All Time teams, unless you've to unlock 'em.

Is there any multiplayer support ie? Lan/ Internet in criket 2004??? That would be a huge benifet to EA sports adding that feature seen as they left it out of another big release game a few months ago??
BTW this is my first post so howdy every 1. Good luck to the aussies in the test series this summer.

do ur stats change eg if i make me as a player and i score 380 does that show up as the highest score and do u get averages and does it update how many runs u score. so basically does it update ur stats. and does the spinners spin the ball? do u play and miss alot and do the fast bowlers cut and swing. does the ball look like its travelling fast if its bowled at 150 k. is it fun to actually play 50 overs or a test match cos in c02 i got bored and auto played heeps. id there heeps of replay value? thanks :cheer:

B) i agree there should have been a multiplayer mode ,like playing online with ur friends , but some one said there 2 people can play on the same system.
pl .. tell me is it on ps2 or pc.
anyway australia is gonna loose to india again.

:thumbs: long live cricket and cricket fans and ofcourse vineet and crew.... :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread