Cricket 2004 News and Info

Hey,

Im buying Cricket 2004 today in the evening and i cant wait but does anybody know how much it costs here in NZ. I dunno i think itz $99.99 but im not sure if anyone can tell me be4 i buy it in bout 4 hrs it would be great

Thanx

Originally posted by kalavala@Dec 18 2003, 03:16 AM
Hey,

Im buying Cricket 2004 today in the evening and i cant wait but does anybody know how much it costs here in NZ. I dunno i think itz $99.99 but im not sure if anyone can tell me be4 i buy it in bout 4 hrs it would be great

Thanx
C04 is 99.95 at the most stores, but at Gpstore.co.nz you can order it for 89.95

I jus got cricket 2004 an hour or so ago. But it doesnt work!!!!

When u start and it says loading to the main menu it jus quits, I cant even get to the menus and all the system req. are met.

WHAT SHUD I DO??????

Any other solutions coz it cant find any newer software to update and it still doesn't work. What can i do? because currently my Graphics Card is a ATI Radeon 256 MB but still itz showing the old one in hardware profiles. Shud i call the repair man????

get latest direct x 9.0b and if it doesnt work for me..i dont mind taking your grapchis card ^_^

Originally posted by aldersley03@Dec 17 2003, 08:51 PM
do ur stats change eg if i make me as a player and i score 380 does that show up as the? highest score and do u get averages and does it update how many runs u score. so basically does it update ur stats. and does the spinners spin the ball? do u play and miss alot and do the fast bowlers cut and swing. does the ball look like its travelling fast if its bowled at 150 k. is it fun to actually play 50 overs or a test match cos in c02 i got bored and auto played heeps. id there heeps of replay value? thanks :cheer:
The stats changes but I am not sure rather it will work with new created player but I think it should.

Spinners spins the ball in both ways and they are not easy to negotiate.

Fast bowlers really bowl fast as if we compare them with Cricket2004.For instance, if you bowl with speed of 144 in Cricket2002 and then in Cricket 2004.You will see a noticable difference.

Yes this time not only you but Cpu as well will play the shots and misses too.

One big improvement I have noticed in Cpu batting that now they donot leave the wide ball but hit it nicely towards boundry line most of the time.

Originally posted by ricky123@Dec 17 2003, 09:13 PM
B) i agree there should have been a multiplayer mode ,like playing online with ur friends , but some one said there 2 people can play on the same system.
pl .. tell me is it on ps2 or pc.
anyway australia is gonna loose to india again.

:thumbs: long live cricket and cricket fans and ofcourse vineet and crew.... :clap:
Be happy,because 4 people can play simultaneously on Cricket 2004.I was also surprised to see that because I was hoping this feature for ps2 as they told it before.I hope network mode will be for next title.

Originally posted by zifajee+Dec 18 2003, 08:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zifajee @ Dec 18 2003, 08:08 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ricky123
@Dec 17 2003, 09:13 PM
B) i agree there should have been a multiplayer mode ,like playing online with ur friends , but some one said there 2 people can play on the same system.
pl .. tell me is it on ps2 or pc.
anyway australia is gonna loose to india again.

:thumbs: long live cricket and cricket fans and ofcourse vineet and crew.... :clap:
Be happy,because 4 people can play simultaneously on Cricket 2004.I was also surprised to see that because I was hoping this feature for ps2 as they told it before.I hope network mode will be for next title.[/b]
B) hi thanks for telling me that 4 people can play .
but pl .. also tell me how 4 people can play on one keyboard...
if that mode is in pc. <_<

Users who are viewing this thread