Cricket 2004 News and Info

4 people dont play on 1 keyboard, there is 1 keyboard, and you can attach joysticks, or gamepads to play with others

i finsished school 3 weeks ago.

but this week is my last match of the year (yes i play for my school)

i finish school on friday but i'm having the last few days off.we don't have school cricket.sad state of affairs.

do you live in australia?

what school do you goto?

Hey and Melbournemartin... which campus of Caulfield grammar do you goto?

you talking to me?i live inthe best city in the world... chicago......ha ha ha yeah right,melbourne of course. i go to school somewhere in collingwood.take a look at the thread 'an honest reveiw'.tell me what you think.

Originally posted by kalavala@Dec 18 2003, 02:26 AM
Any other solutions coz it cant find any newer software to update and it still doesn't work. What can i do? because currently my Graphics Card is a ATI Radeon 256 MB but still itz showing the old one in hardware profiles. Shud i call the repair man????
If it's still showing the old one in Device Manager, insert your driver CD that came with your graphics card.

Originally posted by sachin@Dec 18 2003, 06:29 AM
i finish school on friday but i'm? having the last few days off.we don't have school cricket.sad state of affairs.
im afraid thats the same as my school in england. the only cricket i get to play is with the towns side!! yet our school issues a report everyyear saying weve had 90% or 100% success rate on the cicket pitch!!

is there any way to emulate the ram as video memory so as newer games may run on pc's having less video memory???

ok cool. wen i get the game 4 christmas im gonna put my rep team in the game. we just finished our rep season. but we r goin to ballina 4 a comp wich is pretty cool. but our club games r still on. who lives in sydney?

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Dec 18 2003, 10:12 AM
is there any way to emulate the ram as video memory so as newer games may run on pc's having less video memory???
If you have on-board graphics then it uses the main RAM as video RAM anyway. In this case you may be able to adjust this amount in the BIOS setup.

If you have an actual graphics card, then it can't be adjusted.

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Dec 18 2003, 04:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Dec 18 2003, 04:52 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-nikhilverma
@Dec 18 2003, 10:12 AM
If you have on-board graphics then it uses the main RAM as video RAM anyway. In this case you may be able to adjust this amount in the BIOS setup.

If you have an actual graphics card, then it can't be adjusted. [/b]
yeh andrew thats wht i have
Sis 650 graphics card
Is there a way to separate the video memory and And the ram

No.

An onboard graphics chip uses the main RAM as video RAM. If you wish to increase video RAM, then you may be able to find a setting in the BIOS setup.

Users who are viewing this thread