Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by kalavala@Dec 19 2003, 11:57 AM
Hey Mani.

It requires 1050 MB but its only on one cd before u install it. Itz like 550 or so mb.
thats probably because its compressed in a zip file or something somilar when on the cd.

i think the disc is actually a DVD rom

Hey wackojacko can u help me????

When I click on the game it starts and then The loading bar just begins and then it quits to the desktop

Not just wackojacko can ANYONE HELP PLZ ITZ SERIOUS!!! I CANT PLAY THE GAME.

I dunno whats wrong but for some reason it jus quits to the desktop when the loading screen is just beginning.

WHAT IS THE SOLUTION????? ALL I WAN IS A GOOD GAME OF CRICKET ON MY PC????

I'll post up plenty of screenies as soon as i get this game runnin on my PC.

I have got the Cricket2004 and am dying to put some cool screen shots but I am afraid that old print method is not working.Any body let me know that how to capture screens or which software I can use for this purpose.

Other issue I want to know is that how I can go to my window without quittting from game.Is there any short key?

Thanks in advace.

Regards

Originally posted by babai@Nov 3 2003, 08:59 PM
hi,

? ? ? ? look at the face batsman in the latest australian kit! Look like waqar Yonis isn't it! waqar has joined the Australian team, ha ha!? ;)
my computer shows that i have 63mb ram. can cricket2004 work on my computer?

Is the game on DVD ROM. Which means I will have to purchase a costly DVD DRIVE to play.Will it not run on CD ROM.

Is there any rain in ODI's. Someone please post screens of D/N in SCREENSHOTS TOPIC PLEASE.

And a few screens of clear faces of INDIAN PLAYERS.

Originally posted by amber22@Dec 19 2003, 12:59 PM
Is the game on DVD ROM. Which means I will have to purchase a costly DVD DRIVE to play.Will it not run on CD ROM.

? ? ? Is there any rain in ODI's. Someone please post screens of D/N in SCREENSHOTS TOPIC PLEASE.

? ? ? And a few screens of clear faces of INDIAN PLAYERS.
No Amber the game is not on DVD for pc, its only DVD format for PS2. The game is a CD and you shouldnt have to invest on DVD drive.

Can someone plz tell me how to solve my prob. The game keeps quitting when the LOADING screen starts.

Come on and help me. I jus wasted $99.99 for nothing. And the system req. are all met

HELP!!!

u aint the only one buddy...k try this!

in the start menu, click run, and type dxdiag. now wait for awhile...and move onto the display tab on top. tell me wut u see...graphic card, memory, etc.

Intel Pentium 3 ~660Mhz
190MB RAM
Intel 82810E Graphics Controller: 32.0MB
Direct X 9.0B
Microsoft Windows Xp Professional

SO that clears it doesn't it, can u try and tell me what the problem is???

Plz. Thanx a lot ure a life saver narcist.

Users who are viewing this thread