Cricket 2004 News and Info

Cool andrew,i have got onboard graphics card.I ll check it out right now if i can increase Video memory

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79@Dec 18 2003, 10:37 PM
No.

An onboard graphics chip uses the main RAM as video RAM. If you wish to increase video RAM, then you may be able to find a setting in the BIOS setup.
if i add more memory to my system then will the graphics card use that memory also??????

The onboard graphics chip uses a set amount of normal RAM as video RAM. Increasing the normal RAM will leave that set at the same amount. It has to be changed in BIOS setup.

I got u
But Is the graphic card memory Limited!(i mean is there a max value of memory it can take)
I just saw it Its 64 mb but i have total 128
so if i set the memory of graphics to 64 then system memory is also 64

So i wanted to know if i increase my ram(by buying) does that max value increases?

this means that cricket 2004 will work on my pc??

by the way i tried increasing the video memory then too it shows only 8MB

andrew can you please post a link on how to config your bios???

please....... :thumbs:

Originally posted by mani_2002001@Dec 18 2003, 05:37 PM
So i wanted to know if i increase my ram(by buying) does that max value increases?
No.

andrew can you please post a link on how to config your bios???

Just go into the BIOS setup, and see if there is a setting there. If there is no setting then you can't change it.

Make sure you exit with saving changes.

And I can't really post a link as many BIOS's are different.

People....

Graphics cards.....

If it`s got more than 32meg of mem then it will work....

If not IT WON`T...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON`T KEEP GOING ON ABOUT GRAPHICS REQUIREMENTS...This thread is about info and news about the game not the sys requirements which are stated on the website and on the game box...

Sorry to sound annoyed but this is such a simple thing that people can find out for themselves instead of wasting space here :)

I've had Cricket 2004 for over a day now and still only played it ONLY ONCE!!!!!!!!

All my system reqs. are met including the graphics card by miles but still the game doesnt start and just quit...

HEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there a problem running it on direct X 9.0B????

Plz tell me coz i really wanna play it :mellow:

Hey Mani.

It requires 1050 MB but its only on one cd before u install it. Itz like 550 or so mb.

That game is no use to me coz for some reason it jus quits when the loading screen appears. Can someone plz give me the solution coz all the system reqs. are met and beaten by FAR.

PLLLLLEAZ HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread