Cricket 2004 News and Info

One funny little secret i found was that if you move your batsman to the side enough he will moonwalk.

Are they releasing it in NZ on the 17th??? I thought it was the 18th!! This matters quite a bit to me because i want to know if i am getting it before christmas, gpstore.co.nz said it was "pushing it" lol :D

Hi there all

Sorry if I am repeating an old question, I have looked through many pages (at work as well!!) but could not see a definiative response. I live in ENGLAND and want to buy a copy of CK2004 online in Austrailia presumanly - which is the best option in terms of speed and I suppose cost and how long does it take following me placing an order on the web? I have been onto DVD Crave but wondered if they r any better options.

Kind Regards
:)

Re - Spin

When spinners bowled on CK2002 in just did not look smooth or realistic - the run-up, action and ball movement didn't look right for a spinner - It simply needs to flow more?

I was wondering how the spinners faired on CK 2004 - anyone?

Thanks

yeha run up looks good...and when they bowl around th ewicket...they come from angle...and to top it off i think i can spin it the proper way while bowling around the wicket....

i am remebr in c2k2...when u bowl around the wicket with a slow left armer...he didnt move the ball away from the right hander he just spun it into him like an off spinner...i bowled uy that wy picthing it wide and he came down the track,,,and then all of a sudden the ball turned intioffspin and since that day i discovered EA ...is just dumb

CAN ANY Of U GUYS POST THE INTRODUCTION VIDEO OF THE GAME IF ITS NOT 2 Large plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!

BY reducing its size of course
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am in NYC and played the game last night, its crazy you guys have to wait so long for it considering you live in cricketing countries. Anyway i feel that the game could have been better somewhat

#1 the Pitch should be longer.

#2 The fast bowler's run up should be longer (slightly)

#3 you should be able to change from round to over the wicket (maybe its there i havent found it yet)

#4 The crowd looks so fake, couldnt they have done a bit better.

#5. Bret Lee bowled a yorker and it bounced over my stumps..what up with that ...

#6 When do i hit a 6 i can never seem to hit one or attemp to even though i am doing the right thing..

it looks like we have a long way to go before we can get a perfect cricket game.

Originally posted by roamingphantom@Dec 16 2003, 11:06 PM
#6 When do i hit a 6 i can never seem to hit one or attemp to even though i am doing the right thing..
Confidence mate....that's where realism kicks in!

hey
Has anyone figured out how to EDIT players???

Cos some of the palyers have wrong info in thier database. Like if i want to change ratings how do i do that??

Any ideas?

There still doesnt appear to have been much progress made with cricket games. shane warne cricket is still king

Users who are viewing this thread