Cricket 2004 News and Info

take blc, add some up-to-date motion capture, better graphics while batting and bowling than blc and c2k2 put together. few extra commentry clips than in c2k2, and a heck load of new teams and players and some long lasting tournaments-foreign tours etc. batsmen confidence meter is not bad just, more confindence, the more likely your are to nail that cover drive.

bowling is more difficult as u are most likely gonna get put in the stands by the opposition batsmen if u over pitch/underpitch etc.

Play the game on hard level against a strong team. It wont be that easy. Guys who are complaining about the grahpics... what type of video card do you have. I do admit the players have a blocky feel but if you have a good video card its not that bad for a cricket game.

their is no such thing as an australian pc or canadian pc.if your pc satisfies the system requirements then the game will work.

If it doesnt work (which is not really possible), u can turn Int. Compatibility on or off if ur using Windows Xp.
Just go to control panel and u shud find it there.

Cricket 2004 is releasing here in one day. But it costs $89.99 (i think)

my copy shipped yesterday from Aus to the UK, cant wait!! expecting it in about 5 days - fingers crossed. sounds like a excellent game!! :D

hi just got my copy of the game from australia , wasnt in when dhl called so phoned and picked it up , will play soon and report if any good :mellow: :huh: B)

mines not with DHL so im expecting a wait of 5 - 10 days ( im patient :D ) and ive just bought a new notebook computer from computer shopper - good system aswell :thumbs: so i need to save the pennies :D , but 2 days will have passed tommorow and it should be in UK having shipped yesterday.

graham how will my order be posted to me with the method i choose? any ideas? as DHL obviously does delivery with signiture required etc...... i guess it will just come with the post then - i prefer that anyway as its no big deal about being out.

Originally posted by mani_2002001@Dec 15 2003, 06:31 PM
Does bhajji have a turban???????
and Plzz guys plzz let every 1 get Cricket 2004 then u talk abt the patches n all
yep it is cool...and they have beards for once...and aus are actualyl weak gainst spin bowling...gilly couldnt vut the ball i was giving him...lol...

i can in real life but havent got the chance...i snuck on last time when i played and probaly wont play it for another week

hello guys cricket 2004 iz not working proprly in my system they run slowly BUt in net practise game run fast n smooth looking gud i dunno wat happen my system configuration iz
Pentium IV
video card..8mb
126 mb ram
direct x 9.0
intel?82845G/GL Graphics
cricket 2002 is working Gr8 in my system ...but cricket 2004 :(

Originally posted by cricketfan1@Dec 16 2003, 02:23 AM
mines not with DHL so im expecting a wait of 5 - 10 days ( im patient? :D ) and ive just bought a new notebook computer from computer shopper - good system aswell :thumbs:? so i need to save the pennies :D , but 2 days will have passed tommorow and it should be in UK having shipped yesterday.

graham how will my order be posted to me with the method i choose? any ideas? as DHL obviously does delivery with signiture required etc...... i guess it will just come with the post then - i prefer that anyway as its no big deal about being out.
hi with dhl i ordered the 3/5 day delivery and i was not in when they called so they will not leave it or post it , they but a card in to say phone number. they will offer to deliver the following day at certain time , or collect it as i did , you can arrange by phone of email tell them an address you will be at or email give them permision to leave next door or post it before it leaves local depo , dont forget to track it on line , my pc version is about leave aus , by the way the game is great nice and hard loads and load s to do well done hb :D B)

Users who are viewing this thread