Cricket 2004 News and Info

I got cricket 2004 on PS2 and it is so cool anyways is there cheats and what r they

Has any 1 with the game had the problem of the players numbers all being stuffed up and please tell me what team

as the game is not licenced by any player, they dont have original numbers, so i think it just goes from 1 to 11 through the batting order.

you still have McGrath as 11 though... :lol:

I got cricket 2004 on PS2 and it is so cool anyways is there cheats and what r they
super batsman,big ball stuff like that.unlock alltime south africa,england,west indies,new zealand.theres also one cheat which allows you to unlock all cheats.the annoying thing is i don't konow how to put them into the ps2(i have ps2).[/QUOTE] :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

In ODI's put 1 slip and a 4th slip in place of gully and then powl just short of a good length. Make the sq. cut and 1st slip will be in action. Sometimes the ball sails over keeper. And if u wan 4th slip to be in action, pitch it slightly up outside off stump and make him drive. Plenty of edges in the game for u to take.

Users who are viewing this thread