Cricket 2004 News and Info

Guys, how does the injury factor come into the game? Do the players actually get injured during the course of a match?

This is probably the wrong topic in which to post this query, but it's the most popular so more likely to get a reply.......

Do any of you ozzies remember or have you heard of a player called Michael Jeh (black guy, medium pace bowler and quite a decent bat) who used to play for Queensland Bulls a while back?

Also has anyone heard of Alan Butterworth (tall lanky right med-fast bowler and highly destructive batsman - I think he may have played for NSW but I'm not sure)

The reason I ask is because they play cricket at my club in England.

Has anybody else noticed that in this game, the CPU gets extra confidence with every ball faced, but we have to smash the cover off the thing to get any?

Its not fair. I hate games that are not fair.

It does have D/L method.

How could u have played it when it doesn't support Intel Chipsets?

My bros computer has an Intel Chipset. Mine has an ATI Radeon 9800XT and I can play it with the best gfx in that.

Yes, players do get hurt.
Yesterday, I got the message "Chris Read (England) is returning home because of a broken nose". I got the message when closing the game, so I couldn't check if Read was really gone.

Yes they do, I got a message saying that Laxman had a soar throat and bad cold and will avoid playing the next test match.

Users who are viewing this thread