Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by sohaibaslam+Dec 20 2003, 06:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sohaibaslam @ Dec 20 2003, 06:53 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-tutsipoppy
@Dec 20 2003, 02:57 PM
the problem im facing is that.......

32 mb nvidia riva tnt2
p-4 1.7 ghz

1. i'm facing really poor graphics inspite of setting everything to full. somebody told me that LOD doesn't works on riva tnt cards so i set it to no and faced better graphics. SO I WANNA KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET FULL HIGH GRAPHICS EXPERIENCE?

2. whenever i play an ondrive shot....all the players dissappear and the game hangs....although i can quit the game by pressing 'esc'. SO I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY AND COMPLETE EVEN A SINGLE INNING....WHAT SHOULD I DO?[B/]

Same thing here. I also have Nvidia Riva TNT2 and P-4 2.0 Ghz and the same thing happens to me the fielders dissappear when I play on drive shot.

Help need.
hi........

can u plz tell.........

how r the graphics in the game. i wanna know do u have the same problem of the graphics not being as gud as they should be even if the settings are set to full.

can u plz post a screenshot of the game. so that i can see and figure out how to solve this problem.

which vesion of directx do u have.

Hey guys i remember reading this on another site sometime back that c2004 for the pc was delayed coz it had some serious issues with the Direct X....si u can say that its the pc version that kept the developers to work more on the prob and less on bugs n testing

guys
i am new to this forum and i just found out about cricket 2004.. (what planet am i living in!!!!!). anyways i want to purchase it online (considering i live in u.s.a and i cant buy the game here anywhere), do any of you know of any good sites from where i cant get it
let me know
peace

Hey, a gud download site wud be from www.dvdcrave.com. Itz cheap and reliable, just that it may take a week or so to deliver.

I got the game five days ago and still only played it once coz of my Intel GZraphics Chipset (Cricket 2004 doesn't support it)

This was by kalavala

How can it work even once if it dos not support INTEL GFX CHIPSET
FISHY
BYE
ADIT

HEY
ARE ANY PROGRAMMER THERE OUT THERe
WE CAN CHANGE THE SOURCE CODE BY USING LINUX
can anyone make the INTEL GFX PATCH BY USING THE SOURCE CODE CHANGER
PLZz
BYe
ADI

How is it possible to change the source code of a "closed source" game???

Originally posted by kalavala@Dec 20 2003, 11:46 PM
Have u tried 3D Anylyse but u still cant play the game (just go through the menus and stuff like that.
I forgot the link but u shud ask PAT for it.
hi.....plz tell me more about this "3D Anylyse"

what does it do and from where can i download it.

Originally posted by tutsipoppy+Dec 20 2003, 11:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tutsipoppy @ Dec 20 2003, 11:43 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sohaibaslam@Dec 20 2003, 06:53 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tutsipoppy
@Dec 20 2003, 02:57 PM
the problem im facing is that.......

32 mb nvidia riva tnt2
p-4 1.7 ghz

1. i'm facing really poor graphics inspite of setting everything to full. somebody told me that LOD doesn't works on riva tnt cards so i set it to no and faced better graphics. SO I WANNA KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET FULL HIGH GRAPHICS EXPERIENCE?

2. whenever i play an ondrive shot....all the players dissappear and the game hangs....although i can quit the game by pressing 'esc'. SO I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY AND COMPLETE EVEN A SINGLE INNING....WHAT SHOULD I DO?[B/]

Same thing here. I also have Nvidia Riva TNT2 and P-4 2.0 Ghz and the same thing happens to me the fielders dissappear when I play on drive shot.

Help need.

hi........

can u plz tell.........

how r the graphics in the game. i wanna know do u have the same problem of the graphics not being as gud as they should be even if the settings are set to full.

can u plz post a screenshot of the game. so that i can see and figure out how to solve this problem.

which vesion of directx do u have.
They are not good as they were in C2002 and I ahve DirectX 9.

Originally posted by uman@Dec 21 2003, 02:28 AM
DON'T TRUST ON SOHAIB HE IS LYING
Well I'm not like you :angry: -_- <_< You're lying that I'm lying. How can you say that? :OOO: :angry: And next time you better keep your words.
and sohaib where in pak u git it from
I didn't got it from Pakistan as it was not available in original. It was pirated copy. Well I live in Riyadh and here one of my father friend just came from his vacations from Australia and he bought the game from there.

I just wonder how many ppl got their game's CD's from their family friends staying abroad.LOL.Something fishy????

Users who are viewing this thread