Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by kalavala@Dec 20 2003, 05:09 PM
Hey guys,

I'm installing my graphics card today.
Anyone know if a ATI Radeon graphics card is compatible with DX9.
Yes.

If you get a graphics card these days and it isn't compatible with DirectX9, you should take it back and beat the shopkeeper to death with it! :D Just joking about the death part, but he'd deserve a beating at least :D

So ur saying that ALL Radeon cards would be compatible with DX9 even PCI cards.

Yes.

Just remember to install the driver that comes on the CD! Direct X9 is probably on the CD too, so it wouldn't hurt to install that just to make sure!

ANDREW
U ARE A GR8 GUY
THNKZ FOR THE HELP U PROVIDED for everyone o behalf of everybody
What kind of software is 3D ANALYZE
SOMEONEE SAID cc2k4 got started on INTEL CHIPSET WITH THAT
BYE
ADI

So if I'm using the Intel 82810E Graphics Controller and I do have an AGP slot as I have checked and I bought the AGP Card then would it work on my P3. Also would even a PCI card work?

it should...kavalal u have same chipset as me.....i think...i know me ends in a ten but how come u have agp slot..i dont :scratch:

Well the thing is that I like to update my computer as frequently as possible and have slacked off with the P3 proccessor becoz I want an AMD Athlon which I'm gettin maye Jan next yr. But I put in a new motherboard in March and so I have an AGP slot.

Have u tried 3D Anylyse but u still cant play the game (just go through the menus and stuff like that.
I forgot the link but u shud ask PAT for it.

yeha i did i got through the menus but there is no button to go ahead...lol...

Originally posted by Sohail+Dec 20 2003, 06:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sohail @ Dec 20 2003, 06:56 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-tutsipoppy
@Dec 20 2003, 05:27 PM
the problem im facing is that.......

32 mb nvidia riva tnt2
p-4 1.7 ghz

1. i'm facing really poor graphics inspite of setting everything to full. somebody told me that LOD doesn't works on riva tnt cards so i set it to no and faced better graphics. SO I WANNA KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET FULL HIGH GRAPHICS EXPERIENCE?

2. whenever i play an ondrive shot....all the players dissappear and the game hangs....although i can quit the game by pressing 'esc'. SO I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY AND COMPLETE EVEN A SINGLE INNING....WHAT SHOULD I DO?[B/]

Do the Obvious thing tutsipop Update Your Graphic Card so its support Dx9 or DX9b, alot off games which are coming out now require graphic cards to be compatable with Dx9.
don't tell me riva tnt2 doesnot supports dx9.

i have dx9b installed with the latest drivers of the card.....53.03

i think ea should release a patch for fixing the problem with this and also with the intel chipsets.

but i don't see the patch comming until 2006 :D

wasim akram
r u sure about the mid-jan
and where EXACTLY in uae(al ain-dubai-abu dhabi)
please let me know man
my neighbourhood game shop guy is not too keen on getting it
he says there is "no demand" 4 it
yea right!!!
i thought cricket 2002 was a pretty good effort by EA
and i hope it only gets BETTER in 2004!
is it out in pak by the way?

guys
i am new to this forum and i just found out about cricket 2004.. (what planet am i living in!!!!!). anyways i want to purchase it online (considering i live in u.s.a and i cant buy the game here anywhere), do any of you know of any good sites from where i cant get it
let me know
peace

Users who are viewing this thread