Cricket 2004 News and Info

Originally posted by f0bstyle@Dec 20 2003, 04:47 AM
can you get banned for declaring intent to download the game and/or having the game downloaded?? i know the forums does not condone warez, and if this guy shares his downloaded game with others, he is in for a banning...but what about like this?
Yes, he can. He is condoning warez.

Hey andrew
how to increase the video ram by usin the normal extra ram available
bye
adi

hey guy this is ahmed living in the uae(al ain to be exact)
does any1 from the uae have the ps2 version
please please let me know from the reviews and screenshots it looks like a brilliant game
if not in the uae
is the ps2 version available in pakistan(lahore)?

the problem im facing is that.......

32 mb nvidia riva tnt2
p-4 1.7 ghz

1. i'm facing really poor graphics inspite of setting everything to full. somebody told me that LOD doesn't works on riva tnt cards so i set it to no and faced better graphics. SO I WANNA KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET FULL HIGH GRAPHICS EXPERIENCE?

2. whenever i play an ondrive shot....all the players dissappear and the game hangs....although i can quit the game by pressing 'esc'. SO I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY AND COMPLETE EVEN A SINGLE INNING....WHAT SHOULD I DO?

UAE? Al Ain! Ive just got back from there! loved every minute... Cant help you much on the games front though ;)

Originally posted by tutsipoppy@Dec 20 2003, 02:57 PM

32 mb nvidia riva tnt2
p-4 1.7 ghz

1. i'm facing really poor graphics inspite of setting everything to full. somebody told me that LOD doesn't works on riva tnt cards so i set it to no and faced better graphics. SO I WANNA KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO TO GET FULL HIGH GRAPHICS EXPERIENCE?

2. whenever i play an ondrive shot....all the players dissappear and the game hangs....although i can quit the game by pressing 'esc'. SO I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY AND COMPLETE EVEN A SINGLE INNING....WHAT SHOULD I DO?[B/]

Same thing here. I also have Nvidia Riva TNT2 and P-4 2.0 Ghz and the same thing happens to me the fielders dissappear when I play on drive shot.

Help need.

Originally posted by tutsipoppy@Dec 20 2003, 05:27 PM

32 mb nvidia riva tnt2
p-4 1.7 ghz

2. whenever i play an ondrive shot....all the players dissappear and the game hangs....although i can quit the game by pressing 'esc'. SO I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY AND COMPLETE EVEN A SINGLE INNING....WHAT SHOULD I DO?[B/]

Do the Obvious thing tutsipop Update Your Graphic Card so its support Dx9 or DX9b, alot off games which are coming out now require graphic cards to be compatable with Dx9.

AhmedZulfiqar Posted on Dec 20 2003, 05:09 PM
does any1 from the uae have the ps2 version
Yes iam too from uae the game will come by mid jan.Before no chance.Try to get from pakistan. :)

Yup the dude above is rite i live in Kuwait and it will be out by mid to end of jan or somewhere around the release of the game in UK......untill then keep visiting ur local pc shops coz pc games arrive much faster ;D:

Andrew
I know to operate bios setup
I have AmericanMegatrends Bios
Tell me which settings to change
Pleez I`m in dire need of it
Just tell me the settings to be changed in order to use the normal RAM as VIDEO RAM
I`ll take care of the rest
U ARE BECOMING KIND OF A GENIUS IN THIS FORUM ANDREW
GOD BLESS U
BYE
ADI

I honestly wouldn't have an idea which one it is.

The setting would probably be in Advanced or Integrated Peripherals, in fact Integrated Peripherals may even be in the Advanced section!

And by the way, your normal RAM is always used as video RAM in the case of an on board graphics chip.

NOTE: This only works if you have an on-board graphics chip, NOT a graphics card

Hey guys,

I'm installing my graphics card today.
Anyone know if a ATI Radeon graphics card is compatible with DX9.

Problem is adi.
That Cricket 2004 isnt fully compatible with onboard graphics chips. Me and others on this forum had to change our graphics card since we used Intel 810/815 series and it wasn't compatible.

ALL 3DFX Chipsets aren't compatible with c2k4

Users who are viewing this thread