Cricket 2004 News and Info

It can be called realistic since ur opponent was Bangladesh.Moreever u did'nt tell which difficulty level u are playing

Any 1 knows where to get Cricket2004 in Pakistan or UAE. ps2 version or pc?

Originally posted by f0bstyle@Dec 25 2003, 11:04 AM
i made 375/5 against bangladesh with india in 50 over ODI in bangladesh.? Sachin and my created player smashed centuries... how realisitic do you think this score was?
not that good for medium difficulty, i can score 550 for 0 after 50overs against west indies.

has anyone unlocked those bat fings which u get over 75% success in a tour?

if u hav cricket 2004 on pc do south africa have their official uniform? because on the ps2 version they are licensed but do not have their official uniforms. Very strange..

Originally posted by [email protected]+Dec 25 2003, 01:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE([email protected] @ Dec 25 2003, 01:34 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-f0bstyle
@Dec 25 2003, 11:04 AM
i made 375/5 against bangladesh with india in 50 over ODI in bangladesh.? Sachin and my created player smashed centuries... how realisitic do you think this score was?
not that good for medium difficulty, i can score 550 for 0 after 50overs against west indies. [/b]
i scored 4/381 off 20 overs in a World Championship match with Matthew Hayden and Adam Gilchrist both making over 150, their partnership was 311, pretty pathetic if you think i lost 4 wickets for 70 runs. ive got records and stuff, if you dont believe me. :D

so compared to 550 off 50 i did quite good. i would've had to get 169 off 180 balls to equal that record

i'm new to the game. does anyone have any good stratigies on bowling in a one day 10 over match? the computer smash me for six to much...

Originally posted by RipCurl@Dec 25 2003, 05:03 PM
i'm new to the game. does anyone have any good stratigies on bowling in a one day 10 over match? the computer smash me for six to much...
yea bowl like McGrath line as in reality. Also vary it like the slower ball, off cutter, leg cutter, flipper etc.

im not one to try and smack the computer around for six everytime, it gets really repetitive. i was averaging around 11 or so an over for the first 5 or 6 overs playing mainly cover drive and leg glance, so i decided to use mainly straight drive after that for singles and doubles. Rafique bowled well against me, 10-0-39-1. that left arm spin is tricky. i bowled bangladesh all ou t this morning for 32 including three run outs. zaheer took 5/11 and my created player took 2.

i am playing on medium right now. i had that saved line up problem too. i hate it

Users who are viewing this thread