Cricket 2004 News and Info

yeah thats how i play odi slow at start and then accelarte when me batsmen got his groove or if it is ban i hit sixes right away 12 balll 50 with youhana

idid an amzing ball with Davis Joesph of canada on namibia...i did a leg cutter and pitched it at midde and off then it cut away from the batsmen only for him to play a defensive block and see the ball go past the bat and up root off stump...

or here is one way mani...play on a wet pitch then take a spinner and pitch it really short with about half speed, then the batsmen will go on the backfoot and try to play the all but since the pitch is so wet the ball doesn g so high and then it comes down and hits the stumps...i got 7 wickets this way with muli

amir, does Shoaib Akhtar do his aeroplane celebration when he picks up a wicket?

Could someone please tell me which graphics Cards work for c2k4? I will begetting the game in 4 weeks so I need to switch my intel to something else. So please tell me which one works.

Originally posted by playjls@Dec 26 2003, 07:13 AM
who got 0/402 after 16 overs? thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i did dude.gillie 210 hayden 190.

was that a test or an ODI? coz i got 4/480 in 20 overs in an ODI. Gilchrist top scored wit a score of around 270 odd.

At the 10 over mark i had 0/300

it was a fifty over match and i probably would of made(let me see.considering i got six sixes of the first six deliveries)....1250.
good score by you though

Originally posted by sachin+Dec 26 2003, 04:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sachin @ Dec 26 2003, 04:31 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-playjls
@Dec 26 2003, 07:13 AM
who got 0/402 after 16 overs? thats amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i did dude.gillie 210 hayden 190. [/b]
thats not bad...thats kicks a s s

Users who are viewing this thread