Cricket 2004 screenshots

I know ive seen you on them.I stick to one cos that way i can keep track of whats going on.

Its my fav Blink 182 pic.Its tom (Guitarist and vocalist).Hes my fav cos hes like me and i play guitar :thumbs:

So you're a punk ......slipknot slipknot slipknot slipknot!

playjls and squiz u have defenitly taken my post wrong.....what i said was that u sould that pic silly then u should see the pics where the bats are in mid air n no where in the batsmen's hands coz that is price less....man u have an attitude prob i suppose or maybe u had something wrong 4 dinner ^_^

Theres a very distinct difference.I only like punk/pop-punk cos im soft and its the best stuff to play onguitar.And i hate pop/rap/garageetc cos it sickens me to see thoes talentless w*nkers get money for fcuk all :angry: :angry: :angry: .

Yea I like Blink 182 too, but I was a fan of Slipknot. On my guitar I play blues and country mostly. I like Bob Marley,Cranberries too..Papa Roach..U2...POD

Originally posted by squiz@Jan 7 2004, 02:59 PM
a bit from column 1 and a bit from column 2 :lol:
what you on............i want some(I know thats getting old ill try to get a new one).

As regards to destroyer i though you were taking the piss.sorry.Yea i used to like tham and i like papa roach a bit (Could play all the songs on infest album)

Oh you can..that is great...I like Linkin Park too...pretty different...I feel

Originally posted by hammudy+Jan 8 2004, 01:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hammudy @ Jan 8 2004, 01:57 AM)</div>
playjls and squiz u have defenitly taken my post wrong.....what i said was that u sould that pic silly then u should see the pics where the bats are in mid air n no where in the batsmen's hands coz that is price less....man u have an attitude prob i suppose or maybe u had something wrong 4 dinner? ^_^[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-squiz
@Jan 8 2004, 01:59 AM
a bit from column 1 and a bit from column 2

Originally posted by hammudy@Jan 7 2004, 02:57 PM
playjls and squiz u have defenitly taken my post wrong.....what i said was that u sould that pic silly then u should see the pics where the bats are in mid air n no where in the batsmen's hands coz that is price less....man u have an attitude prob i suppose or maybe u had something wrong 4 dinner? ^_^
Sorry mate :sorry: its just alot of people on this forum have a go at me :( .and i aint feeling too good.

well i m not having a go at you...ifact it would be great if we could be friends n have a go at them :rolleyes:

Go at them?...who? We should form our own cricket team Squiz,PlayJls,destroyersachin, ahhh no matter how we play...we are a team

Users who are viewing this thread