***Cricket 2004 Videos***

hello i made a cricket video with me scoring half century and hitting a six straight after...... i limited the framerate to 20 (i get about 70). it need divx codec to play and its about 5 MB.

Click Here to Download

hope it works B)

Does it work or not??? i cant find any website where i can upload.....

u can upload it to this site as an attatchment to one of your messages.

Click the browse button above Add Reply when you make a new message, then select your file. :lol:

hey andrew can i post the intro video of c2004 here or is it against the rules....i have converted it to real format so that it plays on the nokia and other real player supported mobiles...( coz i love the intros of both c2002 n c2004 so i did 4 both)

Originally posted by squiz@Jan 3 2004, 07:53 PM
u can upload it to this site as an attatchment to one of your messages.

Click the browse button above Add Reply when you make a new message, then select your file. :lol:
it says u cannot upload THIS TYPE of file! :angry:

yeh you need to zip it up first coz sum reason this board dusnt accept .avi files being uploads

Originally posted by hammudy@Jan 3 2004, 02:36 PM
hey andrew can i post the intro video of c2004 here or is it against the rules....i have converted it to real format so that it plays on the nokia and other real player supported mobiles...( coz i love the intros of both c2002 n c2004 so i did 4 both)
You can not post any copyrighted material.

try this......................

Attachment removed until some one tells me what it was

WHY DID YOU REMOVE THE ATTACHMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS A VIDEO!!!!! I GAVE A LINK BEFORE AND IT DID NOT WORK SO I POSTED THIS AGAIN!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

YOUR FORUMS DONT LET ME UPLOAD THE AVI FILE SO I COMPRESSED IT WITH WINRAR!!!!

FORGET IT I WONT SEND ANY VIDEOS!

Originally posted by hammudy@Jan 3 2004, 08:06 PM
hey plzz post it
People like me who dont have the game really need it!!!! :mellow: :mellow: