***Cricket 2004 Videos***

Originally posted by andrew_nixon79+Jan 3 2004, 09:17 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andrew_nixon79 @ Jan 3 2004, 09:17 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-hammudy
@Jan 3 2004, 02:36 PM
hey andrew can i post the intro video of c2004 here or is it against the rules....i have converted it to real format so that it plays on the nokia and other real player supported mobiles...( coz i love the intros of both c2002 n c2004 so i did 4 both)
You can not post any copyrighted material. [/b]
Andrew wht man!
Plzz let him post the video
We people dont have the game and we wanna see how is the game and hopefully we will buy it

I thought it was the indroductory video. If it is then don't post it again.

If anyone does post the introductory video, they may be banned. Posting copyrighted material is not allowed on these forums.

yup i was about 2 post the intro video in which they show clips of many shots etc....but had a bad feeling about posting it coz no 1 did.....so i asked....anyways....i have resized the clip to 177x140 and in to real format so its not any sort of piracy stuff....but anyways if it voilates the rules then lets just 4get it

I know we disagree on alot of things andrew but how come we cant post the intro. I guess its cos they made that and you have to play the game to create other vids (If that makes any scence)

u r rite playjls but is u resize the resolution of the video and the format then u can treat it as a trailor or teaser of the game.....posting the whole file of 20 mb would be wrong in my opinion....but then lets just forget it....its against the forum rules....btw its one of the 1st videos that any person would be looking 4 b4 buying the game.....

im getting it on fri and id rather see peopleget out to good deliverys that the opening video.

:rolleyes: Not only in PAKISTAn, in the US there is no CRICKET games at all. How do you think I feel, a big cricket fan. I had to borrow it from my friend to see if it really worth buying. HA Not too shaby about it :blink:

making the vids from Fraps is simple...post more..show your kangaroo power

none of those vids worked on my pc.dont go cos ive got nobody to talk to. :(