Cricket 2004 vs 2002 (Graphics)

W

wallman2565

from the screenshots i have seen of 2004 i have to say that it looks better but in a weird way

the 2002 graphics i thought were very rounded and 'shinny' if ya know wat i mean

these new 2004 graphics look a lot less like computer graphics and more like actual cricketers

so all looks good

also i would like someone if possible to take a screenshot of the australian team like from the menu

some have complained that they cant take screenies in the game which may be the case but u hopefully can from just the menus

that would be most appreciated

if not if someone could make a list of all the players in the aussie squad on cricket 2004

:D

N

nikhilverma

screenshots are depressing

don't really care about the gameplay unless the game doesn't look good....

W

wallman2565

they look okay but apparently the animations are very good

bu the game hosts a wealth of features and basically everythng i have wanted in a cricket game

so it sounds good and i can live with it not looking good

I

imported_potter

Cricket 2004 is way much better than Cricket 2002 IMO. It only dissapointed me in one thing, it doesnt work on an 8 MB card like Cricket 2002 did. But still Im happy I can play it on PS2 :lol: :lol:

S

squiz

Originally posted by Anil Dharani@Jan 6 2004, 01:01 AM
Cricket 2004 is way much better than Cricket 2002 IMO. It only dissapointed me in one thing, it doesnt work on an 8 MB card like Cricket 2002 did. But still Im happy I can play it on PS2 :lol:? :lol:
thats why its better, you need better hardware coz its got better graphics

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Originally posted by nikhilverma@Dec 14 2003, 03:41 PM
screenshots are depressing
don't really care about the gameplay unless the game doesn't look good....
I feel the same.I've bought the game.I'm a little disappointed.The player models in C2002 were better.In C2004 they have no fingers,Polio attacked arms and wierd heads.The faces look so un-natural
But the game play is surely better.More Stadiums,Counties,etc.

P

playjls

2004 cas its got newer players, the kits look better, gameplays better, THe front covers better :lol: and the only thing that isnt much better is the commentery.

B

benburch2001

i wont be buying 2004 till ive im absoloutly done with c2002 and the price is cheaper :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread