Stunning Graphics in Cricket 2002 & 2004

Well, Windows XP restarted even with the Omega version of driver version 45.23. But,its been stable and Game has been superb with the Omega version of 44.03. Thanks for the info again! :)

:) :) Hi Guys,

I am posting some of the stunning screnshots! Remember This is the highest detail I got with my new configuration. Shadows & Video screens are also enabled. Hope you love this,
babai :rolleyes:

Mumbai :

Attachments

• Mumbai2.jpg
    Mumbai2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 7
another one , this time it is OVAL

Attachments

• Oval_2.jpg
    Oval_2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 6
i have got a new PC just for Cricket 2004 and cricket 2002

1024 FAST DDR RAM
3.2 ghz
180G HDD
Geforce 4 ti4800 128mb

c2002 works really fast i need help slowing it down.

will this be a good system for C2004?

Originally posted by Sohail@Oct 31 2003, 08:19 AM
i have got a new PC just for Cricket 2004 and cricket 2002

1024 FAST DDR RAM
3.2 ghz
180G HDD
Geforce 4 ti4800 128mb

c2002 works really fast i need help slowing it down.

will this be a good system for C2004?
Goto Display->Properties->Advanced->Geforce and enable 4x or 8x antialiasing and anisotropic filtering. Set vsync to on. This should give you a smooth frame rate. If it becomes too slow just disable or reduce level of antialiasing

More than enough for Cricket 2004 ;)

I used Omega Drivers for WinMe and Winme's always starting in Safe Mode. If u know any way other than reinstalling Windows Me Please help! I tried System Restore and it was unsuccessful. Also, I've removed GeForce from Device Manager. Now, there's no display adapter tree in the DM. Also,ME is not allowing me to add new hardware in Safe Mode

Hi ,

I also have Windows ME and Windows 98 SE but I tried this with ME and believe me ME is no good in terms of Cricket 2002. I would suggest you to better swutch back to the WINDOWS 98 as it is easy to configure any type of graphic cards in WINDOWS 98 also it is not a resource hungry OS like ME and XP home edition. Load the WINDOWS 98 os with minimum file (i.e only the file that are required to run the OS) and then load the Omega 44,X drive for geforce card and there you go!!!!!!!!!!

BYE,
BABAI

Hi ,

I also have Windows ME and Windows 98 SE but I tried this with ME and believe me ME is no good in terms of Cricket 2002. I would suggest you to better swutch back to the WINDOWS 98 as it is easy to configure any type of graphic cards in WINDOWS 98 also it is not a resource hungry OS like ME and XP home edition. Load the WINDOWS 98 os with minimum file (i.e only the file that are required to run the OS) and then load the Omega 44,X drive for geforce card and there you go!!!!!!!!!!

BYE,
BABAI

you are absolutely wrong windows me was specifically designed to run games faster and it hangs less too

i saw a major speed improvement when i upgraded my system to win me from 98

:saywhat:

:rolleyes: Hi,

I would recommend windows 98 se to those who have better systems Pentium 4 or higer with 256 to 512 mb DDR SDRAM, 40 GB hdd, Nvidia GeForce 4 with 128 and so on.

Just try out with 98 se and see the difference! :D

Users who are viewing this thread