cricket 2004 is a crap...piece of junk

J

james_cricket

Originally posted by tutsipoppy+Dec 20 2003, 04:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tutsipoppy @ Dec 20 2003, 04:36 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay
@Dec 20 2003, 08:14 AM
lol, you can not run force lod on high with a TNT!, click no...
hi....why doesn't the force lod work with my tnt card.

plz explain....i havn't tried the game yet while setting it to no.

but here is a pic of the details of my card. plz suggest naything to improve the game. coz the graphics are commming really bad. its like playing in softwares mode. [/b]
get a new vid card man that about 4-5 years old and you are tryin to run a game that has a 2004 label on it hehe lol

S

Sanju

Originally posted by tutsipoppy+Dec 20 2003, 04:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tutsipoppy @ Dec 20 2003, 04:36 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay

but here is a pic of the details of my card. plz suggest naything to improve the game. coz the graphics are commming really bad. its like playing in softwares mode. [/b]
well i have the same card and almost same config except that i have 128 Mb ram then too i m enjoying my game and rate c2004 as the best cricket i have ever played...

I think u should change ur setting...

Video Screens: NO
Shadows: OFF (it really takes lot of memory)
Force LOD: HIGH
Texture Filtering: POINT (I play on point never tried other option)
Pitch Detail: ON
Gamma: 40% (gives best color, I think u should try anything between 30 and 50)

try this setting hope it would make ur game smooth and enjoyabe as it appears for me....:)

abu

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by Sanju+Dec 21 2003, 12:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sanju @ Dec 21 2003, 12:16 PM)</div>
Originally posted by tutsipoppy@Dec 20 2003, 04:36 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-umosay

but here is a pic of the details of my card. plz suggest naything to improve the game. coz the graphics are commming really bad. its like playing in softwares mode.
well i have the same card and almost same config except that i have 128 Mb ram then too i m enjoying my game and rate c2004 as the best cricket i have ever played...

I think u should change ur setting...

Video Screens: NO
Shadows: OFF (it really takes lot of memory)
Force LOD: HIGH
Texture Filtering: POINT (I play on point never tried other option)
Pitch Detail: ON
Gamma: 40% (gives best color, I think u should try anything between 30 and 50)

try this setting hope it would make ur game smooth and enjoyabe as it appears for me....:) [/b]
plz plz plz post a screenshot of the game on your computer.

my problem is not the performance of the game.....i've set everything to full.......yet i'm not getting good graphics in the game.......i'm not getting that 3dand the shadow effect on the players and other things.

i'll post a screenshot soon.

u plz post a screenshot of the game on your computer.

U

umosay

Force LOD high means player models go to ultra detail... if it is jolting around when in game then change it too no

C

crussher22

its unfortunate- unless u have a really good videocard (128mb+)- even if you put on all this options to high they won't show up properly beacause your graphiccard isn't able for it- At least I think so- also up to what direct .x. version is ur card combatible- if its version 7- then it would explain whats going on.Eg. You could have a crappy video card but still be able to play HalfL ife2 but you couldn't get any of the nice features with a better video card :mellow:

Users who are viewing this thread