Cricket 2005: Bowling Simplicity

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I find that bowling is much too easy for me in Cricket 2005 and I can constantly dismiss teams for scores lower than ten. I once bowled out Australia for zero.
To prove this I have placed two screenshots on this post, both are of scorecards in a match against Bangladesh and the other from a match against Pakistan, both playing with England.
You will also notice that most of the wickets have fallen with LBW decisions, and that is because I have found the secret to taking wickets in this game.

printscreenbangladeshvenglandd.jpg

printscreenpakistanvenglandfai.jpg

Yours,
SkateBoarder2 ;)

Which mode are you playing in? (Easy/Med/Hard)

Also if you want to make the games more realistic, just dont bowl that secret ball!

bowling half-way down the pitch with slowest delivery

thats my guess how you did it..

If u bowl more realisticly the CPU will make more realistic totals.

m_vaughan said:
Which mode are you playing in? (Easy/Med/Hard)

Also if you want to make the games more realistic, just dont bowl that secret ball!
I am playing on Medium difficulty and I am yet to try this method with Hard mode.
Eddie said:

No, that's not my secret method. You're right, but it's always tempting to bowl with my secret method!

Yours,
SkateBoarder2 ;)

Eddie said:

Half trackers don't get LBW with Harmison :noway

On hard you wont get away with it. So how did you do it mr smartypants

i know the secret method and i m doing the same thing but with that the fun of bowling is gone. U should ball full tosses and take the bowling cursor behind the stumps and u can either bowled or lbw the batsman. i m constantly using this on xbox.

There are always glitches in the bowling which make for easy wickets, but is your aim to play realistically or to bowl teams out for zero?

madmattg said:
There are always glitches in the bowling which make for easy wickets, but is your aim to play realistically or to bowl teams out for zero?
I'd rather play realistically than bowling special balls and slow half volleys all the time etc.

can someone please explain how do they bowl
this.

thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread